Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dance-Safe tips - The next day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any swell ideas about how to reduce the -tired-ness- that drug weekends bring with them.

for example, i did some clubbing last weekend and i'm still tired ;) yes! still.
Someone once said to me to take some multi- vitamin and calcium supplement if your doing speed.

Have any ideas for something to -counter- E ?
like some de-tox chemicals or vitamins ?

or do you just cope with the tiredness as a side-effect ? ;)

Comments

• Options
    Sleep! Obvious, I know, but it works miracles.

On top of that, multivitamins and vitamin C can help prevent u coming down with something as ur immune system takes a knock after a session. Plus u're likely not to eat much in the way of a balanced diet after the weekend so they could help ur body stay on top of things.

5 HTP is claimed to help a comedown by increasing serotonin (I think, may be wrong on the details) and it can also make u sleepy which, like I said, is good!

None of these are cures though, I'm afraid battering ur body tends to leave its mark! :D
  • Options
    Take loads and loads of speed
  • Options
    Funny you should mention this because i was at the last atomic jam ever at Que club :( (SOB!!) And coming out was handed the usual 6 million flyers! and on the way home in the car was checking them out and i came across this flyer going on about this stuff u can buy to sort ya head out after a heavy night with pills or whatever...

Its called ZERO

got the flyer here... goes on about whats in it...

these pills u take have loads of multi vitamins, anti-oxidants (whatever they are) and L-Trytophan and it says this stuff converts into ceretonin (that shit u loose that makes yer head work properly)

Anyway, website here 4 ya : www.repharm.co.uk

Rich