Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fit lass at the FPC!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went to the family planning clinic today. I asked for some condoms because I was going travelling for 6 months and the old bat gave me 3!

3!

cheeky cow! :mad:

Anyway, I asked for some more and she gave me another 3! I just stared at her and she walked off.

So, as I was leaving I stopped and looked at the brochures in the rack to see if there was anything relevant...

...and the cute receptionist came around the counter and handed me 24!

She gave me a huge smile and just said "enjoy yourself" :D

I may go back and invite her out for a drink tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    Thats class! I didnt realise you could get a free supply from the FPC when you're single, was it some kind of scam?
  • Options
    Re: Fit lass at the FPC!
    Originally posted by JClay
    I went to the family planning clinic today. I asked for some condoms because I was going travelling for 6 months and the old bat gave me 3!

3!

cheeky cow! :mad:

Anyway, I asked for some more and she gave me another 3! I just stared at her and she walked off.

So, as I was leaving I stopped and looked at the brochures in the rack to see if there was anything relevant...

...and the cute receptionist came around the counter and handed me 24!

She gave me a huge smile and just said "enjoy yourself" :D

I may go back and invite her out for a drink tomorrow...

*laughs

you will never change :)

*hugs you loads - have a great time and be careful

you never know, i may be taking up that offer of a free hammock at some point :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Thats class! I didnt realise you could get a free supply from the FPC when you're single, was it some kind of scam?
    Anyone can get free supplies from their family planning clinic. They only allow you 12 a month at mine though :eek:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Fit lass at the FPC!
    Originally posted by Jenifahr

*laughs

you will never change :)

*hugs you loads - have a great time and be careful

you never know, i may be taking up that offer of a free hammock at some point :D

Jenny my love, you would be more than welcome! Butty is already booking his flights and Russ is workingon his. I'm hoping Libra willget the chance to come out and on every email I send back will be an open invite :D

Come see me, bring a bikini, we will have fun :D
  • Options
    Good luck JClay - Thailand is the most beautiful place on earth, a real eye-opener. Have fun and lots of weed ;)

Come and date me on your return when you are nice and brown, travelled and worldly :D
  • Options
    Good luck travelling, I've been to Thailand and it's great one of the best places in the world!:D Oh and make sure you use those condoms too!;)
  • Options
    I dont get it. Why dont you just go and BUY some? .. instead of scabbing them from places? In Australia, every convience store sells them for.. erm.. bout $8 AU for a pack of 12 (good quality) .. thats about .. 3 pounds.

SoD
  • Options
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    I dont get it. Why dont you just go and BUY some? ..
    SoD

Thats what I say !
    Tight wanker,JClay, why not go buy them like any decent bloke, instead of scrounging off society like everybody seems to think they have a right to do nowadays ! :mad:
  • Options
    erm - why pay for something when you can get it for free? are you stupid or something or do you just like giving your money away for no reason?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor

Thats what I say !
    Tight wanker,JClay, why not go buy them like any decent bloke, instead of scrounging off society like everybody seems to think they have a right to do nowadays ! :mad:

Im sorry but i don't agree with that.

I would much prefer a guy to go to a FPC and get some free condoms than the chance that they wouldn't use any at all! At least he is responsible enough to be taking some!

DrunkenDrum... that may well be the case in Australia, but it certainly isn't in England, condoms are expensive and if your buying in bulk like JClay is then it is going to cost a bomb, one he could do without while being skint from travelling.
  • Options
    Look if JClay is anything like me he has paid enough Taxes and national insurance to fill the defence budget of a small south african country...

Why shouldnt he take something back????

JClay - take care dude! make sure to wear a mack whenever it looks like its going to rain... ;)

I need to get myself a supply - I am leaving for South America in 2 1/2 weeks! YEAY!!

How long you out in Thailand for? I get there this time next year....
  • Options
    Have fun chuck.;)
  • Options
    Maybe thats why there arent as many teenage pregnancies here. Maybe the British Government should lower the price of condoms?
    I spose its ok to go and get some, at least its responsible, but the ones they give out at those clinics in melbourne are cheap quality and normally brake anyway. Id much rather spend a measly 8 bucks to save myself from STDS and getting a girl pregnant than getting crap condoms for free that could result in these problems.

Drum
  • Options

erm - why pay for something when you can get it for free? are you stupid or something or do you just like giving your money away for no reason?

Yes, but the condoms you pay for are certainly better quality. I don't mean they will give you better protection (but they might) but are more sensitive, have betterr lubricant and spermicide, and you can get ribbed, flavoured, etc etc.

Maybe the British Government should lower the price of condoms?

Believe it or not the price of condoms are not set by the british gov. But i do know what you mean, if they were cheaper (for decent ones) and there were more discrete ways of getting your mitts on them there could well be less pregnacys.
  • Options
    The FPC's that friends/myself have gone to all supply Durex or Mates - both of which are well reputed and very good quality!

If you want flavoured/coloured/more sensitive etc then yeh, pay for them - but if its just protection you are after then they are fine.
  • Options
    maybe the old woman was hinting at sumit,saying maybe she would only need 3;)
    have fun travelling
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Yes, but the condoms you pay for are certainly better quality. I don't mean they will give you better protection (but they might) but are more sensitive, have betterr lubricant and spermicide, and you can get ribbed, flavoured, etc etc.
    Um... my clinic give out Durex... same as you buy in Boots. I should think they're of the same quality? As far as I know the free ones aren't the rejects. :rolleyes: