Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

who is pretending to be me ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and how and why.....look in sex on e. that is not me.

Comments

• Options
    Unless you were too fucked to remember ;)
  • Options
    no mate...i come on here pissed, high etc but i do recognise my own style. evian water would not enter my vocabulary. realy.
    i fucking hate water. and the reason i looked in sex and e is because i do have a story to tell about it...nothing like that one. and i talk about me and my wife emily..not the girlfriend. and jimx... ?
    a couple of months back i posted something and it appeared to be posted by the poster before me..but within 24hrs it had changed to my name as it should have...dont know how that happened. i dont deny or apologise or get embarresed about the crap i post on here. i'm not embarresed trying to cover my arse.
    but this one is bugging me.
  • Options
    Nobody is pretending to be you, it's just a little glitch in the system that means that occasionally people sign in as someone else.
  • Options
    I've had a glitch on a couple of times with PMs.

A box pops up saying I've got a new PM, I click on it, start reading it - think what the f*ck is this about, only to notice it was someone else's inbox.

Does my stoned head in:D