Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever tried it? Or wanting to try it?

I have never wanted to try it out untill I met the guy of my dreams :)

Then I decided to give it a go and I actually enjoyed it. It can give you so much pleasure if it is done right.

What are your thought's on Anal sex?

Comments

• Options
    My ex-girlfriend said it was very painful and didn't like it much so I only ever tried it once and thought it was ok...
  • Options
    There are lots of replies to this topic in other threads of the same name. Try doing a search. You will find the search function at the bottom of the page.
    Bumble xx
  • Options
    Yup do a search but you should also check ou this

Anal Play
  • Options
    i promised someone anal sex once, but i really dont want to do it, most people say it hurts, no, no thanku!

also, isnt it a bit messy?
  • Options
    Ah, the amazing reoccuring anal sex thread.

Thumbs up from me. I like it every now and then - but can't sit down for a week afterwards. :eek: No, seriously, I like it occasionally. It's tighter, and the grip is different, not to mention the kinkyness and "dirtyness" of it which adds an edge to it. :)
    There are dozens of sites out there which give advice (including this site), they'll tell you all you need to know about how to, and problems.
    It isn't messy, or it hasn't been so far, and I'm willing to risk a little bit of ickyness for the pleasure. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I quite like it , but it also hurts - if that makes sense! Boyfriend likes it a lot , I suppose its because its tighter etc

I would say try it at least once, because you never know, but I suppose it comes down to what turns you on and I think its more initmate than "normal" intercourse!!!

I have only done it a couple of times and even though I am really relaxed and well lubricated it still hurts - any suggestions??
  • Options
    I always think of the poo thats coing out...and then anal sex would push it further in and .....arrghh...i dunno.
  • Options
    strawberrychild: what a lovely thought, thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Strawberry, this is why girls AND guys should do some reading up on various aspects of sex play.

The colon is not a storage area, its just a passage. If youd gone to the loo before hand and washed up afterward then there is nothing in the colon to worry about. It actually is not very messy at all (apart from the large amount of lube that is recommended).
  • Options
    I thought about replying, then figured I couldn't be arsed.

Old subject.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I thought about replying, then figured I couldn't be arsed.

*bows down to that tremendous pun*
This discussion has been closed.