Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dont know what to do!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya everyone...I know its a long time since I've posted, I been real busy.

Anyways..Im going on holiday with 2 blokes and one is my ex who I do still like ( I think ) and I still think there is a chance for us, but I reallllllly dont know!. Anyway, the other bloke Im going with likes me a lot!! and wants to meet me before we go on holiday and I think he has an ajenda if you know what I mean. He said he'd travel 300 miles to see me but now I dont want him too because I feel if my ex finds out we wont have a chance ( my heads quite muddled!) Also my ex and this bloke dont like each other and my ex bitches about him a LOT so I'd feel like Im being two faced if I started to see him...Any advice would be apprciated.

What I think :

I dont think I should meet him or sleep with him if things went the right way, but I need to get on with him cos we're goin away for 3 weeks!! and if I went cold on him it wouldnt be that good of a holiday!

Eeeekkk!
Thanks for listening anyway xx

Comments

• Options
    here's what you do -

write down a list for each guy, writing out all their pro's and all their con's.

have a good look at it.

then screw it up, lob it in the bin and do what you're heart not your head tells you.

you've got two guys here, and understandably you dont wanna really mup you chances with either but seeing as you arent really commited to either that leaves you free to test the waters, doesnt it?

(yeah, i know im helpful :D )
  • Options
    Good advise, but how about not going on holiday with 2 people who hate each other....doesn't sound like much of a laugh to me!
  • Options
    yeah, listen to Dan, he sounds smarter than me :D
  • Options
    following dan's theory, why don't you just take both of them out on a night out before you all go on your rather bizarre sounding holiday and see what happens. If it all goes tits up then guarenteed you'll know which one you prefer :) Not fair on them if they hate each others guts really.
  • Options
    They dont HATE each other...one just seems to get on the nerves from time to time..and it aint an odd holiday:rolleyes: that werent my problem and didnt need you to tell me your views about the holiday just what I should do.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by evilemsie
    write down a list for each guy, writing out all their pro's and all their con's.

have a good look at it.

then screw it up, lob it in the bin and do what you're heart not your head tells you.

you saw that on Sabrina didnt you? lol:D