Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Period?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you do when your gf has the period? I was wondering because last night I wanted to have sex so much and she said she had the period and that I should wait and keep myself for her until she can.

Is there any choice not as selfish as...???

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    you can still have sex when shes on her period! but she obviously doesnt feel comfortable doing so!
  • Options
    how about blowjobs? handjobs? lots of kissing and cuddling? Can all still be done at that time of the month!

It all depends how she feels though. If she has very painful periods and generally feels shite then it may be wise to just leave her alone for a few days! hehe
  • Options
    Listen Matey!!!

You do not have to have the sodding things!!!

If you felt as though an elephant had just done the can-can on your stomach you would not be in the mood either.

Plus, you just do not feel sexy when you are on!

I really don't think its your g/f who is being selfish here.
  • Options
    You could still have sex but that is down to the individual couple. But if you do have sex on a period you should still be aware that you can get pregnant soyou should wear a condom.
    If not there is always other stuff like handjobs and blowjobs if you can't wait a week :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    just make sure if she says no then leave it, or may have to wait much longer than a week for a shag ;)
  • Options
    Please do a search, this has been asked before and there were some useful answers.
This discussion has been closed.