Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a bit confused by this, so bear with the poorness of explaination about to come up. :)

Basically I was asked earlier (over MSN) by one of my best friend's brother for a favour: be his first gay relationship. I mumbled and stuttered my way through the convo so as not to tie myself down to anything, or to put him off either. I'm getting the vibe that he may be being experimental and just wants someone close to home who he knows a bit to experiment with; but I'm not sure if I want to be seen in this light by him and others. The other strange thing is my closeness to his sister something I really don't want to jepordise in any way as I think, although she would indefinately be amused and happy with that kind of thing if it came into the open: I also think that it might serve to drive us apart.

There is of course the other choice: he might have been taking the piss.

:)

Fraz

Comments

• Options
    Hi Chev

First thing I'd suggest is to talk to him again, face to face if possible. Then you'd probably have more of an idea if he's taking the piss or not. Maybe having a subtle word with his sister too, see what her feelings are on the whole thing.

I can see how you'd feel a bit uneasy about whether or not he just wants to experiment with you. Maybe you might want to get to know this guy a bit better before commiting yourself to anything, again face to face if possible, and then try and suss out his true intentions.

Hope it works out

:)
  • Options
    let em get this straight, are you gay or not? and his sister is she jus a mate? did you know this guy was gay or not? Yeh i agree with the other person who posted tlk with him to see if he is for real. Good luck
  • Options
    Chev, I strongly suggest you talk to this lad face to face. Don't ask him directly "Are you taking the piss?" unless you deem that strictly necessary. It could be a piss take, or he could be genuine. Talk to the damn fool, and see how it goes. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by I love life
    let em get this straight, are you gay or not? and his sister is she jus a mate? did you know this guy was gay or not? Yeh i agree with the other person who posted tlk with him to see if he is for real. Good luck

...took the words right out of my mouth!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by I love life

Yes I'm gay.. otherwise it wouldn't really be such a dilemma, would it? :D

His sister is one of my closest friends and I mean really close.

I didn't know he was gay (or bi), he's always previously came across as straight but I know he's likely to be open-minded about such things, just like his sis.

:) Cheers m'dears to Tash and Brian: I'm going to have a little chat to his sister tonight but I don't know when I'll next see him for a face-to-facer

Wish me luck :)