Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anal masterbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've tried having a look on in the magazine part of the site and can't seem to find what i'm looking for, not sure if i've just overlooked it or if it's not there. so can anybody either link me to some info on anal masturbation or tell me about it. you see my boyfriend got me to try it on him earlier and we couldn't seem to find his g spot. so i need to know wear it is, plus any other vital info.
i saw i little bit on this subject but didn't really tell me what i needed to know. i'm also fully aware that lubricant is needed and on this site it suggests water based. but does it really matter whether it oil based or water based.
i need a quick reply so anything which can help me will be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    i juss gotta ask..... how can u give ur bf anal sex.... when ur a girl?... maybe im readin it wrong or something, or u use a dildo.. but im juss wondering..
  • Options
    Originally posted by nelly101
    i juss gotta ask..... how can u give ur bf anal sex.... when ur a girl?... maybe im readin it wrong or something, or u use a dildo.. but im juss wondering..

Fingering?
  • Options
    ok ok ok.. im calming down now.

Yes, it is fingering, and ontop of that. I would never let my girl go anywhere near my ass! And vice versa, i would never wanna touch her there. Its plain off! SHIT comes outta there. Ugh.. oh yuk.. *goes to vomit* lol

Drum :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum

Yes, it is fingering, and ontop of that. I would never let my girl go anywhere near my ass! And vice versa, i would never wanna touch her there. Its plain off! SHIT comes outta there. Ugh.. oh yuk.. *goes to vomit* lol

Shame, because you're missing out on a lot of pleasure. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Wobble, I think its just an expression of his sexual immaturity. Perhaps one day he'll learn there's more to pleasure than he ever imagined.
  • Options

So that's why one would wash it beforehand ;)
  • Options
    Its not a sign of my sexual immaturity. It is just what i feel. You don't go to someone who doesn't believe in sex before marriage it's their sexual immaturity do you? You respect their thoughts and wishes and beliefs. My sexual preferance with anal sex is i will not take part in it. Unless, my girlfriend wanted it and her ass was..very clean.

Drum
  • Options
    SHIT comes outta there.

That's not really a prob if you use a dildo, it's not like she's rimming!
  • Options
    Drum, If a person displayed as much over-dramatisation about pre-marital sex as you did above re: anal stimulation then Yeah I would point out their sexual immaturity. Sure some acts may be less vanilla than others but there is nothing disgusting about sex, even anal.

For your information, the colon does not store crap, it is only a passageway. Provided the recipient went to the loo and then washed up, the colon should be virtually crap free, thus causing no mess.

Course you are free to deny yourself a bit of adventure. After all, you wouldnt want to find out that you actually enjoy it, god forbid!
  • Options
    Sorry i have higher morals than some people then.
  • Options
    Sorry i have higher morals than some people then.
    I can understand not wanting to partake in anal play due to the thought of it being disgusting, but to claim it's because of morals is just wrong. It's about pleasure, and personal preferences. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I can understand not wanting to partake in anal play due to the thought of it being disgusting, but to claim it's because of morals is just wrong. It's about pleasure, and personal preferences. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Exactly what im trying to say. Personal Preferance. I prefer not to have sex with the ass. So i dont like anal sex. And your all calling me sexually immature for it. A bit hypocritical isnt it?

And sorry. i said that morals thing while i was in a very bad mood.

Drum
  • Options
    thats fuking sick, outting ut fingers up sum1s ass
  • Options
    i agreee with drunken drum, and he is definetley not sexually immature 4 his opinion
  • Options
    Drum, I guess you don't bother reading what I write or youd see that I don't call you sexually immature for your preference, but rather for how you make such a drama out of the issue. All the "ewwww, i want to vomit" crap is definitely immature.
  • Options
    Well Clandestine, i suppose i just did that stuff to reinforce the fact that i dislike anal sex. I wont do it again. Notice I'm still new.

Drum
  • Options
    Originally posted by lushruss
    thats fuking sick, outting ut fingers up sum1s ass

Que?
  • Options
    I think she means :

Thats fucking sick, putting your fingers up someone's ass.

ahh the dear old chat speak .. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    anal masterbation

I think don't judge something you've never tried, just because you think that doesn't feel good. I used to think eeww too but then someone persuaded me to try it and I found out that it can be really great :cool:
  • Options
    I think Mr Wobble gave you quite enough links :)
    But the one within the site is......
    Anal Play
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Drum, I guess you don't bother reading what I write or youd see that I don't call you sexually immature for your preference, but rather for how you make such a drama out of the issue. All the "ewwww, i want to vomit" crap is definitely immature.

He's just stating his opinion. :)
  • Options
    To all these people who think it's "dirty" to be involved with anal fingering, just remember what comes out of male genetalia most of the time....

Personally, and sharing a similar opinion with others on this board, if it doesn't harm anyone then why not try it?
  • Options
    I'll admit that I went through a stage of fingering my girls bum, stopped after a while though. It turns me on, but for some reason I just stoped it. She sometimes finds it painful, so why bother? I wouldn't do it unless she enjoyed it.;)