Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First of all i wanna thank every1 wit the other prob i had ::D but this 1 is getting me down more i am in-love with someone who i could never have for 2 different reasons but i feel so strongly about him........what should i do??????:confused

Comments

• Options
    What are the two reason you can't have him?

some more details might help us answer your question better
  • Options
    well!!!!!!!!!!

one reason is that he is older than me and the second is we are kinda related...................................:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: well!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by EMILY
    one reason is that he is older than me and the second is we are kinda related...................................:rolleyes:

You say "Kinda related" brother, sister related??

I don't think age matters as long as its not like 10years older then you!

More details plz
  • Options
    More info would help, but if theres no way in the world that you and this guy could ever get together, is there really anything you can do? You just have to accept that the two of you cant be together and forget about him, easier said than done yeh, but at the end of the day you just have to shift these feelings to the back of your mind and move onto someone more in your league if ya like. Its hard to forget about someone you have really strong feelings for but it gets easier with time, believe me been there done that, time really is a healer.
  • Options
    is he a close relative?
  • Options
    i agree that age differences dont really matter unless youre very young and hes very old!!:p but i agree with angelbabe - if you know you can never have him try to put it to the back of your mind thinking about it and "if only.." will get you precisely nowhere and will only cause you pain. good luck:D
  • Options
    I bet the relatedness is either cousin or brother in law. That's a thought though; if you met a cousin of yours for the first time, got on great and were attracted to each other, would you get involved with them? Would there be something in your mind holding you back?

Incidently this might answer Emily's post. Oh and nice name, I'm currently having relations with someone named Emily ;)
  • Options
    well..............

Oh and nice name, I'm currently having relations with someone named Emily ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks ur sweet i like the name kurt too reminds me of kurt cobain..................yummmmmmmmm..........pm me if ya like
  • Options
    and...............
    Originally posted by Kurt
    I bet the relatedness is either cousin or brother in law. got on would you get involved with them? Would there be something in your mind holding you back?

yea he is a cousin of mine and we have know eachother for ages and we r kinda close txt all the time in a flirty way but i dunno if we could have anyfing cos of what he is (cousin)..............still help me!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: