Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Disgusted.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In the sex facts page on this website, one of the last items said in common sex things or whatever it's called says: All men hate using condoms - false. Then says : The only guys who dont like using condoms are ones who have no respect for you.

I find that a really bad comment, seeing as i have all the respect in the world for my girlfriend, but i dont enjoy using condoms, yes, i hate them. I dont like placing something on my dick and then being able to feel.. nothing. Its crap and its not that i have no respect for my girlfriend, its that condoms just really piss me off. Although i am responsible and ive never had sex with her without a rubber, i am just disgusted at this comment..

Your thughts?

:mad:

Drum

Comments

• Options
    I'm guessing it means that if she want's to have him wear one then the guys who insist or make excuses for not doing so are the ones who have no respect for you.

I bet I get moaned at for that anyway so I can't be arsed to say anymore. :p
  • Options

i think its fair 2 say that men dont like condoms i dont, but i still wear one coz i respect my girlfriend. just coz u dont like it doesnt mean u wont.
  • Options
    From what ive read of this sites "Fact" pages its all the typical magazine/stereotype ballbags. And a lot of it is from a women's point of view.

Hopefully the women of this world don't take this twaddle as gospel and form their own opinions...
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    From what ive read of this sites "Fact" pages its all the typical magazine/stereotype ballbags. And a lot of it is from a women's point of view.

Hopefully the women of this world don't take this twaddle as gospel and form their own opinions...

Do you want to help us rewirte some of it Sir Cum?
  • Options
    i think most of what the sites information boards say are comletly true and daisy i wont moan cause i agree with your comment:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom

Oooh now you're for it. You mock the magazine and Dom steps up....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt

Oooh now you're for it. You mock the magazine and Dom steps up....

*giggles* Just wait until Koala and Snoozy get here. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom

One day soon, you can buy my book.
  • Options

One day soon, you can buy my book.

I'm sure we'll all be queuing outside Waterstones on the day of it's release :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lol i dont mind wearing one, in fact i have never gone without one. ok so it gets a bit sticky but i dont find that a problem, it keeps everything above board and safe.
    i can see why some blokes wouldnt like them but im sure that any decent bloke would wear them if their gf asked them to
  • Options
    Right, i can understand why it may be uncomfortable. I understand that but with me and my boyfriend i see it as either you want me pregnant or you don't. yes there are other forms of contraception but are they all as safe as condoms? im on the pill but i do not feel safe enough with the pill.

My boyfriend has admitted he would rather not use condoms but as he cares about me he does not mind as to him the most important thing is his girlfriend not pleasure.

Would you rather have little pleasure and safe sex with no risks of babies or loads of pleasure and a pregnant girlfriend? Just remember your choice says a lot about you. Basically what the link is saying is that if a boy refuses to use contraception is he worth getting pregnant to? The link does not set out to offend you or any others.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie

I'm sure we'll all be queuing outside Waterstones on the day of it's release :rolleyes:

One day the rolleyes smiley will be banned from the Internet. And when it is, people like you will be fucked.
  • Options

One day the rolleyes smiley will be banned from the Internet.

Nooooooooo!! :eek:
  • Options

One day the rolleyes smiley will be banned from the Internet. And when it is, people like you will be fucked.

...and if you carry on like that, one day not so far away you will be banned from TheSite. Don't mess with the mods.
  • Options

Nooo:rolleyes:

I’m only just learning to master my newfound skill:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o;)

Maybe I still need to work on it a little more:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie

...and if you carry on like that, one day not so far away you will be banned from TheSite. Don't mess with the mods.

HeHe see the dominance :D
  • Options
    Do I get a verbal warning first, or because this is the sex forum can I have a spanking instead?
  • Options
    Woops.

*waves to the young sire as he is discreetly manhandled out the door by two very large sheep*
  • Options
    I prefered to use a condom, but my gf prefers that don't use one.

I think using a condom is a question of responsability with yourself and with your couple. But she hates it.

I think she hates it because she thinks that if I use it is because I don't trust she is using the pill or I'm having sex with other girls.

What can i do?
  • Options
    Just discuss with her the simple fact that the pill is not 100% protection against pregnancy and that wouldnt she prefer not to risk falling into the small percentage of cases where girls have gotten pregnant while on the pill?

Two forms are the generally accepted common sense health wise. she may believe that there is no way you two could break up so she doesn't mind the risk but you might remind her that a child is a dual obligation and it would be better for both of your lives and futures to protect against that risk as completely as possible.

Just some thoughts to consider...
  • Options
    She's being responsible enough just by going on the pill. I just use the pill with boyfriends who I trust and don't see the problem at all.
    Originally posted by adler_stark
    I think she hates it because she thinks that if I use it is because I don't trust she is using the pill or I'm having sex with other girls.

That's just stupid.
    I don't use condoms (with boyfriends who's sexual history I've asked about) because I don't like them not because I think that by his wearing a condom he's going to go out and shag a load of other girls. If she thought that then why on earth would she be with you in the first place?
  • Options
    OH deary me, Somebody is going to get banned. :)

Ive never had sex without a condom. I wouldn't. Its too high a risk. Even that small risk percentage on the pill could be enough. And myb biyfriend doesn't mind. He feels safer that way. :)
  • Options
    Personally, I really don't like condoms. They just annoy me - not during the sex, but finding one, and putting it on, and not being able to just snuggle together afterwards, because of having to take off the condom.

At the moment, I'm on depo (the contraceptive injection), AND the pill (Don't ask why, I can't be arsed explaining), so I really feel there's little need for condoms anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    snuggle

I love that word :D
  • Options
    Noooo!

I can't believe it. Now I know why I should had used a condom. I always had been faithful to my gf. Until last weekend.

I could not avoid it. SHe was so perfect and she came to my appartment, and took her clothes off...

I am so sorry. I feel very bad about it and what makes me worry is that I didn't use a condom!! I was so sure that I would neverbe unfaithful that I didnt bought those...

I know her well, she is a friend of my girlfriend and she doesn't have some disease (I hope).

I am worried. Now I'll wear condoms all the time to protect my GF, until I know for sure I don't have anything.. What will I tell to my gf? I also regret the experience. I feel so guilty. Can anyone tell me how do you do to not feel guilty?
  • Options
    Re: Noooo!
    Can anyone tell me how do you do to not feel guilty?

Stay faithful!

U break the rules you pay!
  • Options
    Yes Snowdance. I feel guilty, I was too weak. Like all men.
  • Options
    I'm a male. I've been weak. But its easy to overcome it. Stay faithful. It's easy to stay faithful when you love your girl. Simple as that.

SoD
  • Options
    Like all men.

Speak for yourself.

If I fancy someone else I tell my gf, depending on the type of relationship we have we can usually sort something out. Leaving it 'til after is the problem.