Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toe Sucking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This REALLY REALLY turns my gf on.
I quite enjoy doing it too, maybe because of how much it turns her on.

Anyone else or their partners like it?

Comments

• Options
    I really don't like feet but i did it to my girlfriend once because she hates it mwahahaha :D, it was funny to see her squirm...
  • Options
    I have never tried it i wouldnt like to try it on my boyfriend afetr a hard days work :eek:

Eww! I dont know how i would like for him to do it i'd wonder whether my feet were smelly or not. And it would tickle :D
  • Options
    I'd do it for a gf if she wanted me to, but I wouldn’t let her do it to me. My feet don’t smell that good:o :p

Anything that will turn her on I’ll do.
  • Options
    I thought my boyfriend was joking when he suggested this because apart from anything else my feet are so tickelish... then he kinda did it without telling me and it felt absolutely great, very strange though, but in a nice way. Apparently it is a similar feeling to what a blowjob feels like?!

Similarly he likes it done to him, but i would only ever do it after a bath :)
  • Options
    My gf often sucks my thumb when were having sex and I have to say it has a rather good effect!!!!!;)
  • Options
    No one goes near my feet.

I wouldn't be cruel enough to submit the person to that kind of torture.

I hate my feet. Bleurgh.
  • Options
    I hate mine as well. But seriously, why waste time on feet when there are more acutely responsive (and tastier) bits further up?
  • Options
    Turns me on, but I think only because it's a rarity i ever get it. Feels special when I do and means I've done summat right.:D
  • Options
    I'm so ticklish (and I really hate this) I think I would kick the guy if he tried to suck my toes - not designedly, just because I'm automatically acting in self-defence. So take care guys!
  • Options
    I wouldnt let anyone near my feet I dont like them at all.
  • Options
    I hate feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh the thought of sucking smelly, sweaty horrible feet :eek:

Gawd I cant even bare to touch feet LMFAO
  • Options
    i dont like feet all that much either! dont think i would like someone to suck my toes either eeuww. but sucking theirs would be SO much worse! can handle foot massages though...:D
  • Options
    I don't mind sucking other people's toes but i would never let any one near mine, ever! But i do have a habit of sucking peoples fingers especially bf's i find it a turn on. ;)
  • Options
    Im another hater of feet.

At least girls can paint their toenails to make them look a bit better but most of the guys I've known have all had minging feet and theres no way they'd get a visit from my tongue!
  • Options
    Pinkies!

I don't mind sucking and licking a pair of nice feet with nice toes - provided they're clean. My ex used to have nice toes, and she loved having them streatched, pulled appart, sucked, and licked. :p But she also had lovely toes due to wearing fairly sensible shoes and Doc Marten boots in her teens, so she didn't have those horrible off-putting squashed up feet.
    I'd like to have my toes sucked 'n' licked too, but no girl has wanted to yet. Just my luck to have huge size 11's. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Pinkies!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    My ex used to have nice toes, and she loved having them streatched, pulled appart, sucked, and licked. :p

'Yeah baby, pull apart my toes'.

:p
  • Options
    Just my luck to have huge size 11's. :(

Awww, Mr Wobble, this is one occasion when size really doesn`t matter! My bf has size 12s and I still do it for him, so theres hope for you yet.
  • Options
    ugh! i couldnt suck any bodys toes eww just the thought of it makes me feel ill...but on the other hand some one doin it to me wouldnt be to bad i guess:) my ex used to suck my fingers and kiss them quite alot-i liked that :D
  • Options
    Pinkies!
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

'Yeah baby, pull apart my toes'.

:p
    Oooo, someone else who likes that. And there I was thinking my ex was some kind of freak. :D Mmmm, gimme those toes baby! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Pinkies!
    Originally posted by Miffy

Awww, Mr Wobble, this is one occasion when size really doesn`t matter! My bf has size 12s and I still do it for him, so theres hope for you yet.
    Cheers Miffy! I know I'll like it, so it's just a case of finding someone who likes doing it. You've given me hope! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Cheers Miffy! I know I'll like it, so it's just a case of finding someone who likes doing it. You've given me hope! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

;) You know where I am if you want.:D
  • Options
    Pinkies!
    Originally posted by Kazbo

;) You know where I am if you want.:D
    I want! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I want! :p

Mr_Wobble ;)

PM me and we'll discuss it;)
  • Options
    I've got size 14's, and really wouldn't expect any girl to want to. But if I had a gf and she enjoyed it, as long as they were reasonably clean, I don't see why not...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Pinkies!
    Originally posted by Kazbo

PM me and we'll discuss it;)
    Oooo, *wiggles toes* will do. :p

Mr_Wobble ;)