Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Glands

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all i have my glands up in the side of my neck and under my chin now since last sunday. i have a slight bit of guitar in my throat but nothing worse. strange? or is it the fact i have a slight germ?

when should i go to doc?

im healthy other than that...

cheers

Comments

• Options
    Hi! I'm not a doctor or anything but i'd say if you're fine other than your swollen glands and catarrh you probably just have a slight germ or whatever and I wouldn't think its anything to worry about. If I were you i probably wouldnt go and see a doctor unless i got quite a bit worse but then i'm the kind of person who doesn't go to the doctors unless i'm dying so i might not be the best person to advise you!!! Hope you feel better soon! Take care. Luv CL xxx.:D
  • Options
    thanks for your reply.! cheers
  • Options
    My glands on my neck were up like that a few months ago, I left it a while and then my neck started to feel painful, like it was bruised. I went to the doctors and got some medicine stuff for glandular fever, and after about a week it went off, its probably totally different to what u got, but i thought id tell ya!

xx
  • Options
    thank you all very much for ur replys...