Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worried about a friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not sure if this belongs here, sorry if it doesn't.
It is kinda releated to sex.

Well he's the story.

I have a few online friends from a community we have all joined and been members of for some time now. Recently two of the members have been getting closer together and flirting in chats. They've seen each other pics and in the beginning the girl really fancied the boy, whereas he would rather make fun of her looks.

Recently they swaped mobile numbers and have been texting each other. At first me and my other friends laughed and joked about it first. But today the boy told me that he and the girl are going to meet up.

I think they're both 15, he lives north, she south. She is a virgin and he is not. He told me that he wants to have sex with her when she comes all by herself from london up north to meet him. Now i'm worried because she doesn't know that he wants to have sex. What should I do? Should I talk to the other friends? Talk to the girl and/or boy or do nothing?
I think he may be taking advantage of the fact she really likes him, but isn't the type to sleep with someone when they first meet. I don't know if he'll take it too far. Both of these are only online friends.

Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Tell her, thats fairly obvious. Warn her to be extra careful if she is so willing to travel to meet a guy she doesnt really know.
  • Options
    It would be best to let her know what he's got on his mind. You never know, she may have the same thing on her mind too. But best to warn her.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    *sighs* :(

Tell her.

*feels cynical and tempted to say it'll all end in tears*

Oh well.
  • Options
    It'll all end in tears.

Tell her. Let her make her own mistakes.
  • Options
    i think you should tell her-other wise she might regret traveling so far to see him
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    i think you should tell her-other wise she might regret traveling so far to see him

That's another one. You waste a shitload of money just to have someone hurt you because they can't be honest...oh, what does it matter
  • Options
    Tell her.

God...I despair of teenage boys...it's obvious he is just after a shag...he sounds rather callous - especially after taking the mickey out of her looks...

Also she should be careful travelling such a long distance on her own to meet such a dubious individual.

Keep us posted as to what happens...
  • Options
    Tell Her.

She shouldnt be meeting him on her own either, how does she know he'll even be there? He might turn out to be a 40yr old perv for all she knows, never fully trust pics or words from someone on the net or text, ALWAYS take precautions.
  • Options
    Yeah you should definitely warn her about what this guy is after.

Also, I don't want to be a bore but, if this guy is only someone she/you met online, you never know if what he has said about himself is true, his age for example.

Warn this girl, don't let her put herself in such un-necessary danger.
  • Options
    Tell her. Warn her what to expect and see if she still wants to go. Try to help her not make what is likely to be one of the biggest mistakes in her life. You cant tell people what to do but you can advise and hope they will listen.

Keep us posted.