Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

finished-now i want him back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya,
a couple of months ago i was with this lad, we were together about 5/4 months, it was a long distance thing and we saw each other bout 1 myb twice a week. In the end i couldnt take it, so i just let him finish me. Apparently it really hurt him and he told me this aswell, i miss him so much now-i dont know why and i cry wen i think of him. L8ly we started talkin again, but both of uz are taken now, i stil have strong feelings for him and he stil cares for me aswell. I dont know what to do any more, it upsets me he knows how i feel, but i dont know wetha he'd finish his gf cz i dunno, i know id finish my bf 4 him ne day..i think, what should i do im so confused!
thanx, s_m_b xx

Comments

• Options
    Firstly please - the text talk *growls

How could you let him finish you? I'm confused honey?

If you both want to be together then it's simple - be together.

Hope this helps *yawns

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    oops sorry i forgot no txt talk.
    i dont know wether he wants to be with me though-thats why im confused,
    help! s_m_b xx
  • Options
    oops sorry i forgot no txt talk. i dont know wether he wants to be with me though-thats why im confused, help!

*clears her throat

Asking him would be a good start :D
  • Options
    If you would dump your current boyfriend for your ex "any day", then you should dump him, period. You aren't happy with him, and it's not fair to let him think that you are, or to let him get used to having you around when you obviously don't care about him enough to want to be with him.

Dump the current boyfriend, and then see what happens with your ex.
  • Options
    Sorry no offence to you being harsh, i'm just a bitter twisted pyschopath ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Sorry no offence to you being harsh, i'm just a bitter twisted pyschopath ;)

okay then.
    i do care about my current bf, its just my feelings are so strong for my x and its gettin me donw so much, and i dont want to ask him wetha he'd finsh his gf cz i dont know what he'd say...wahh im soo confused n sad, i asked him wetha he cared for his gf as much as he did/does for me and he sed it took him longer to love his current gf, because he fell in love with me straight away, rekon this means anything :confused: !!
  • Options
    *Cringes*

Please don't write in txt talk it's really annoying!:rolleyes:

My advise would be finsih with your current boyfriend if your ex is willing to have you back, and get back with him!:)
  • Options
    Yeah it means he still likes you

But what makes you think things will be different if you both get back together?

Stop playing about with him and put yourself on the line, Tell him you really like him and haven’t stop thinking about him blar blar blar

But do this once you dumped your bf nicely and he's finished with his gf

But he does say he loves his gf, that maybe a problem. Guess you need to talk to him more. Don't let him finish with his gf unless you are sure it's him you want

But even if you do get him back I doubt you will be any happier then you were before!

:p
  • Options
    Always look forward. Never go back. Think of it as you've been there, done that and it didn't work out. Why didn't it work out? Look at the initial reasons and if they are potential future problems then it's best to move on. You can only have that 'special something' once. If it goes it went for a reason, except maybe in marital problems where children are involved then things may need to be sorted out through councelling etc...

You're best to finish with your current boyfriend as you are obviously not happy with him and stay single for a while. Have some head space.
  • Options
    * cringe * about the whole mess here.

Firstly - You are very confused - you not doing yourself any favours being with your current b/f - you need time to yourself - sounds like you have a serious inferiority complex, which you need to deal with ON YOUR OWN. My advise is to get rid of current boyfriend, go out and re-establish all your girly friend relationships, book a all girls holiday, learn a new sport, do something constructive with your own time, and you will start to love and enjoy yourself. If your ex still has feelings for you, and wants to act on them he will come to you. If you want to let him know that you would consider getting back with him, then yes, tell him so, but nothing more. Dont let him walk all over you or even if you do get him back, you WONT keep him.
    Hope this helps
    (Missy, are you bored - you're not normally this harsh? Maybe you need some private dominatrix games to get that excess stress out ;) kx)
  • Options
    Missy, are you bored - you're not normally this harsh? Maybe you need some private dominatrix games to get that excess stress out ;)

*pulls her gloves tighter

You wanna play? Play with fire baby and you're guaranteed to get burned..:p ;)
  • Options
    *deep breath

Outside the bikesheds after school, no mates, just you and me ;)