Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where did it went wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:confused:
It was love at first sight..something I have never beleived in until it happened to me..me..!we were in love the moment we set eyes on eachohter..we were meeting for the first time in Feb.on the 24th to see a movie..I chose the meeting point..I was maybe ten min. late and then we bought tickets to the movie..we spent most of the time kissing..yes even though we have just met..

The night was long we kissed till 4 in the morning and talked..we found out that we have alot of things in common..we start seeing eachother every night after that..I was so happy full of love that I have never know and we would just hold eachother until we thought we were living for the last day..

This went on for three months then he moved in with me and my 2 kids..we were so happy and I am filled with so much love..he was my soulmate..he made my life so complete..he was the missing puzzle to my life...we decided we would have a open relationship..one that none of us should know about..(we were jealous in our own way)..I flirted but only flirted..I cheated but only in my thoughts..the way he touches me and made me feel had no man in my 16 years of sexual relationship had ever touch me ..organism..I have never known until I have met him..he was my world and my everything..

But little did I know he was somewhat unhappy..i knew he had changed..we didnt go out and do things togather again..we didnt talk anymore and we see eachother only when we go to bed..yes he was unhappy..Then just last week I found out that he had sighed up with Single.de and just because he read an open email from me and didnt say anything..I got mad and told him to get the hell out...now that he is gone my whole life had just fall apart..I cried everynight and day..I am crying now just writing this to you all... Now he wants to find himself..that is what he said and he cannot do that in a relationship.. said it was a mistake and the six months were great but we made a mistake..six months a mistake! I cannot believe that.. I know I should give him the time he asked for..but it is hard..

I am hurting so much inside..I dont believe I can go on..I need him back..because I know he is my "Mr. Right"..Can anyone help me..win him back..can you give me tips?..Help me please I am so desparate.. Six months with this man..six months seeing him everyday..six months of pure love and affection..help me..

Comments

• Options
    Hi!
    Have you told him hes your mr 'right'?i think that the only thing for you to do here-either to get him back or even to let him go so the hurting can go away is to tell him exactly how you feel.
    Tell him exactly what youve wrote,that hes the one you want etc,why let something you want so much get away?and thats whats going to happen unless you try.
    If he doesnt know how your feeling then he aint gonna read your mind,youve got to let him know!
    If you feel so strongly for him then you wouldnt let him slip away without telling him how you really feel.
    If ya tell him and dont get the reaction you were hoping for then it mite help you to let go and get over him which is what ya mite need.
    Hope evrything goes ok,but dont let something you want so bad just disapear! x x x x x x x x
  • Options
    What cinderella has to say is very true, but once you've done that play hard to get for a while. Don't be in his face all the time and give him some space. If he has feelings for you he'll realise how much of a mistake he's making and will come runing back to you.

Give your self a chance to make sure that he is who you want. You've been swept off your feet for 6 months and you might not be completely in touch with how you are feeling. Try and look on the relationship with an open mind and see whether youa re as madly in love with him as you think.

But good luck and don't let it get you down too much. Everything happens for a reason and even if it hurts now in the long run you'll find things occur for the best.;)
  • Options
    Where did it went wrong?

School. Obviously. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I really feel for you. Its a terrible feeling... Just a little advice, be careful and make sure he is exactly what you want... He is Mr Right.... Otherwise you might find yourslef resenting him and/or yourself for all the pain....
  • Options
    anyone else find ouida's post hard to follow???? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    anyone else find ouida's post hard to follow???? :confused:

I think she may be foreign!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Where did it went wrong?

School. Obviously. :rolleyes:

she said she had 16 years of sexual relationships, she didnt say she was 16 :D
  • Options
    Thanks to all

It is great to see that some of us do take time out to read carefully.. As I see there are some citizism and some good advices there..to all those who didnt take the time to read my post carefully..I am 32 years old and not 16!!! I quote "of all my 16 years of sexual relationship" unquote..

For those who really took the time to give me great advices which I appreciate very much..thanks:)

And for those who needs glasses or need to learn to read carefully.. read my post again.. and I am hurting here..and I dont need noone to make fun of my feelings...!! and I need is some advice..cause I have never been in this situation before!
  • Options
    Well first off try and get on with your life, Go out with your girlie mates and see other people, change of environment might do you good as well
    we decided we would have a open relationship

Whose idea was this?

I think this guy still might want you but also wants to see other woman but doesn't like the guilt of it all!

Also do you think you might have rushed him to fast in your relationship?

You’re advertising you want him back and sounding desperate, maybe he see this as a turn off, why not try and act strong in front of him and for your kids

Also Is he really worth this much pain?:confused::(