Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

IS he FLIRTING?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every1
I went to centre parcs with my boyfrend and there were alot of fit girls there with blonde hair and big boobs and my boyfriend looked at every1.not for a second but more.Do u consider this as flirting?
Apart from this we met a girl at centre parcs that liked my boyfriends mate but my boyfriend kept showing off in front of her....
I sometimes think he tries to make me feel jelous and bad about myself...this is a long distant relationship.....how can i ever trust him. Boy and gals HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Well you know what they say its ok to window shop if you dont touch or buy!

I cant help looking when i am out but doesnt mean i am going to touch!

You should just ask him and see what he says, you should be able to gauge his reaction to find out the truth !

:)
  • Options
    Well you might just have to trust him.

I suppose you could say looking at girls boobs is a kind flirting, but I think you should just brush it all off and forget about it. If he keeps doing it again and again then maybe you should have a word, but try and laugh it off.

Are you sure you aren't just being a bit paranoid about all this ?? You do seem to be making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe if you made a big effort to trust him more then you wouldn't even notice these things.

Hope it all works out

:)
  • Options
    Well you have already got the seed of doubt sown into your head.

Tell your bf you having a hard time trusting him

Looking isn't so much flirting, more disrespectful to you. But most men do do it so you have to learn to deal with it or find a new man (maybe the best option alround):p

The fact that he was showing off in front of this girl maybe aimed at you as well as his best friend, he might be doing all that "one up mound ship" thing that some blokes do to each other.

I’d have a word with him about it, but if this is getting you down so much maybe its not right for you?:confused:

You should be having fun yourself not worrying about what you bf might be getting up to while your not there.
  • Options
    sounds like a trip to center parcs is in order :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

"one up mound ship"

one-up·man·ship (wn-pmn-shp) also one-ups·man·ship (-ps-)
    n. Informal
    The art of outdoing or showing up a rival or competitor, as in exploits, privileges, or honors.
  • Options
    Originally posted by snowdance

one-up·man·ship (wn-pmn-shp) also one-ups·man·ship (-ps-)
    n. Informal
    The art of outdoing or showing up a rival or competitor, as in exploits, privileges, or honors.

:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I doubt its anything personal, most guys are the same. Even if we're gazing into the distance a nice pair of breasts will catch our eye! If he smiles at them and they smile back and he looks over his shoulder when you walk past, then THAT'S flirting.

Oh, and harmless? one up mound ship? rofl..... you tit!:D
  • Options
    Looking isn't flirting. Everybody looks. I'll bet that your eyes have wandered over some of the fit blokes while there?
    However, if he is showing off, then he's flirting. Maybe he isn't aware of it, or how you feel. Or maybe he doesn't care. Or maybe he thinks it'll make you jelous and want him even more (hard to say if this is concious, or unconcious).
    If it were only looking, then I don't see the problem, but it sounds like there is a problem.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Just aslong as he's only looking that's fine don't be so paranoid, i'm sure if the situation was reversed and there were loadsa fit men you would be looking!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt

Oh, and harmless? one up mound ship? rofl..... you tit!:D

Lol. It had been a long day and I had a lot on my mind... blar blar blar that’s my excuse:p ;)

Oh the joy of being a tit:D