Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help! 2girls, dilemma.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am, in a tricky situation at the moment. Last year at Reading festival, I got with a girl who's my mate's cousin.I saw her again around christmas time and we got together again. The chemistry between us is amazing. She got my number last week and we've started texting each other, and things look pretty good for Reading festival this weekend.

All's well, but today I asked a really nice girl (Kerry)at work out for a drink, and she said yes. I'm going out with her tomorrow night, the only problem with her is that she is 16. I'm 18, I dunno if the age gap is too much.

The main problem is that if I get serious with the girl at work, then will I have cheated on her while we are technically going out??
And will I be cheating on the girl from Reading if I start seeing the girl from work?

I doubt anything serious will happen 2moro with the girl from work, so could I get out of the cheating dilemma by avoiding anything too deep until after the festival?
Please help, I'm in a right muddle yet again.

Comments

• Options
    Hiya,

Well personally I don't think that 2 years is a big age gap anyway, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

To me, going out for a drink isn't exactly the same as getting into a relationship with someone, and the ongoing "thing" you have with the girl you met at Reading doesn't count as a relationship either. If I were you, I'd see how it all goes and then decide what you wanna do after Reading :)

Ps. I went last year and I'm going this year too - have a great time!
  • Options
    i dont think either situation could be regarded as cheating. you cant cheat unless youre in a relationship! just relax and see what happens! good luck!:D