Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cool idea for a night in bed with your partner:D

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was at my gf's flat this weekend as always, and we walked by a shop in the city, where we found shit loads of sex toys etc.. (dunno what these shops are called in english)

anyway, we ended up buying a latex sheet for the bed, and different oils for various uses..hehe

Just for the fun of it we desided to try it out. So, when we started oiling eachother, i found out that when the oil hit the latex sheet, it got slippery (obvious offcourse) and i just started spraying this oil ALL over. Juiced my gf in with it, including myself. Ended up with the two of us almost swimming around in the bed. Trying to find something to hold on to to prevent us ending up on the floor...lol

It was GREAT fun... lots of laugh, and we got horny as hell...hehe
playing and wankin around. It ended in a 5 hour sex act which was one of the better ive had in a long time really....
May be a bit odd, but its defenitly worth a shot=)

One problem tho.... after the entire "act" was over, we kinda had a problem getting off this bloody sheet. It got stuck to us, and wouldnt let us go...lol
So we ended up takin it with us to the shower to wash it (off) :p
and started havin sex there to... just to complete the night..hehe

I know many dont try to much like these things, but this might be a reminder?

Id sure try it again...hehe

regards
Roy

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm sounds like great fun, Surely something to be treated at least once!

Its differently food for thought:D
  • Options
    :D Sorry i fell into hysterics when you said latex sheets. They always remind me of the kid who pissed the bed till they were 15 and had one of those sheets!!!!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kat
    :D Sorry i fell into hysterics when you said latex sheets. They always remind me of the kid who pissed the bed till they were 15 and had one of those sheets!!!!:D

latex sheets are available in sex shops because some people still like to piss bed :eek:
  • Options
    Oils are always fun - with or without a latex sheet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

latex sheets are available in sex shops because some people still like to piss bed :eek:

arr... not my general idea tho.....
  • Options
    lol sounds fun :D
  • Options

Or maybe its the golden shower rule!!!!!!!!!!! *Shudders at the thought of being covered in urine!!!!!!!!!!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kat

Or maybe its the golden shower rule!!!!!!!!!!! *Shudders at the thought of being covered in urine!!!!!!!!!!*

And why some people pay for the *pleasure* is beyond me.

Love the oils idea though;)
  • Options
    Re: Cool idea for a night in bed with your partner:D
    Originally posted by |Regrets|
    I was at my gf's flat this weekend as always, and we walked by a shop in the city, where we found shit loads of sex toys etc.. (dunno what these shops are called in english)

anyway, we ended up buying a latex sheet for the bed, and different oils for various uses..hehe

Just for the fun of it we desided to try it out. So, when we started oiling eachother, i found out that when the oil hit the latex sheet, it got slippery (obvious offcourse) and i just started spraying this oil ALL over. Juiced my gf in with it, including myself. Ended up with the two of us almost swimming around in the bed. Trying to find something to hold on to to prevent us ending up on the floor...lol

It was GREAT fun... lots of laugh, and we got horny as hell...hehe
    playing and wankin around. It ended in a 5 hour sex act which was one of the better ive had in a long time really....
    May be a bit odd, but its defenitly worth a shot=)

One problem tho.... after the entire "act" was over, we kinda had a problem getting off this bloody sheet. It got stuck to us, and wouldnt let us go...lol
    So we ended up takin it with us to the shower to wash it (off) :p
    and started havin sex there to... just to complete the night..hehe

I know many dont try to much like these things, but this might be a reminder?

Id sure try it again...hehe

regards
    Roy

lol...that sound like great fun perhaps i'll try it with my b.friend this weekend!:D
  • Options

And why some people pay for the *pleasure* is beyond me.

...and me but i remember that episode of Sex in the City. The bloke who liked them was odd so anytime i hear of them i think of him!
  • Options
    you know, the best sex comes when ur relaxed and positive in mind. then try something like this to get the mood up.....
    a few laughs never hurts even if wer talking sex... (unless the girl is pointing to your equipment laughing....:/)