Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

u high??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i want people to post here every time they are high, jus want to see the frequency of drug use amongst our members :D oh and specify which one..
i had some vv strong skunk, urgh and ive eaten 2 much..

also its my HUNDREDTH post!! not all that great i know

Comments

• Options
    always

*hits the bong on lunch break*
  • Options
    ha ha ha this thread is very appealing for me right now,am buzzing off 1 1/2 piss and loads of beer and wine,dont worry i havnn't got a drug problem.....im a student.

ah ah ah (sarcastic lauughter)
  • Options
    phwoaaaaaaaaaar i feel like a prune. :confused::p
    Question- I appear to have gone off the beaten track somewhere and would appreciate directions.
    The joys of deluded parents providing my brother and I with enough £££ per week for some decent hits! *supposed to be spent on clothes, magazines etc* ha ha ha:D
  • Options
    me neva?

Well, I couldnt get outta bed this morning due to excessive skunk cainage last night, so i had some bas e this morning and am buzzing at my desk. Was a good idea this morning but I am now chewing everyones ears off lol:D
  • Options
    Yeah I'm high, been smoking joints and bonging with my best mate.

We're like this all day every day though so sod posting each time ;)

Phil :D
  • Options
    im fucked at the mo lol, iv had 4 bongs, 3 can pipes [shitty i know] 1 king size joint, and im about 2 have a novelty size one [i got these giant rolling papers from a town called whitby or summit when i woz on hol], there twice as big as rizla. I also got some rasta style skins. Its funny shit walking down the road with a rasta joint, the looks u get, hehe
    Duffy

[edited to say: there a bitch for rolling though, anyone had any experience with them?]
  • Options
    Yeah me too, I'm wankered.

Been smoking and drinking for days, feel funny, hehe.