Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sorry about previous post...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry people, i relalise now that the post 'Lookin for E' etc' was a stupid idea, but the way i see it, i think it is better to try once and make your mnd up about something than to forever put it off whilst your still curious, until one day u do it in a badly controlled way.
once again apologies and i accept my stoopidness ;)
YummySushi

Comments

• Options
    No probs...we have no problem with you finding out about drugs here, but trying to buy them/ find a dealer here is not on. So long as you remember that you'll be fine.

As for taking E, you may want to read these articles first:

E factsheet

Mixing drugs

Reducing the risks

Drugs first aid

Dealing with dealers

Comedowns

Susie :)
  • Options
    Thanks fro the links but the fact is my curiousity wont be killed by reading about other peoples experiences, but i also wanted to try some which were good proper stuff not from some old man with a peg leg round the back of Safeways.
    YummySushi
  • Options
    aye that old guy with the peg leg round the back of safeways is my mate !
  • Options
    Well I dont think people here are trying to stop you being interesting in drugs, what we want is that if your going to use them to know what you are taking, whats its going to do and what the dangers are.
    If your looking for a dealer my advice would be to go to a club and then just start talking to people, your bound to meet someone, just test your pills before you do them. Dont just buy some random thing of the mean looking man in the corner.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    aye that old guy with the peg leg round the back of safeways is my mate !

Would that be Jack, you talking about;)