Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs 'R' Us - tonight C4 10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some guy over on Urban75 is on it, doing loads of drugs & being interviewed:eek:

MORE HERE

Comments

• Options
    That was that Sam guy with the christian parents i think. Top bloke by the looks of things. 'I'll be coming up like a bastard!' - Quality description, i'll be remembering that for future reference. :D
  • Options
    I only saw bits of it. I thought that girl addicted to heroin was sad. I've seen junkies when I was in rehab and it's really not nice. I felt sorry for her immensely. She was only 13 when she tried it for fucks sake.

The skater dude potsmoker was cool :D
  • Options
    Personally i thought it was a very strong advert for not taking drugs.

That could just be me and my over sensitive sense of taste though...

I mean, did you hear that guys song?

It could prolly have been edited better.
    I hope it could have anyway...
  • Options
    That skaters plant was in no way going to get him a decent splifs worth let alone a months worth of puff. You will really struggle to get good filled buds in the sunshine of the UK, its hard enough in a green house.

As for the bloke who did pills, he was a bit young wasnt he, he did seem to know a little about what he was taking though, what I thought strange was he listed that he'd done meth and crank, now unless he's talking about rocks their the same drug.

More importantly why the fuck has he got meth and not me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

LOL:D

I've just finished the 6 page thread on U75, plus the other thread in their drug forum - plus the comments above.

Remembering all three were only 17!

I seem to agree with the general view that Sam & esp. his Mum (who's a bit like my old Mum) came across bloody well, as did the Scottish lad - all helping to bring drugs out in the open to be discussed to everyone's benefit.

The sad girl, and even sadder mother that seemed to just accept the situation, not do anything about it - is the really bad side of drugs

Overall - good programme I think:D
  • Options
    i watched that program it was quite decent really me & my sis watched it together
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    That skaters plant was in no way going to get him a decent splifs worth let alone a months worth of puff. You will really struggle to get good filled buds in the sunshine of the UK, its hard enough in a green house.

As for the bloke who did pills, he was a bit young wasnt he, he did seem to know a little about what he was taking though, what I thought strange was he listed that he'd done meth and crank, now unless he's talking about rocks their the same drug.

meth is methylamphetamine.......
  • Options
    I know what it is, thats why I want some.