Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheap Nights out - I'll have a G please bob!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm pretty broke tonight but things have worked in my favour, one of my friends is owed $30 off these other friends of ours and all they have to pay with is GBL as they are broke..

Now my friend, she is on a break at the moment (fair do's) wants the cash but me and my other friends (can't you just tell I'm hiding names *giggles*) have struck a good deal, they are giving me 33ml of gbl and I'm giving my mate the $30 so we're all winners..

Thats so good... I'm gonna have such a great night.. sorry, just had to tell someone... :)

Might buy an acid as well... hmmmmm... *the mind ponders*

Comments

• Options
    lol, have a good 1 mate..... whats GBL?? sorry if its obvious but u really lost me
  • Options
    was wonderin that too but didnt wanna ask in case it was really obvious lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    was wonderin that too but didnt wanna ask in case it was really obvious lol

it has 2 be illegal substances i would bet money on it lol ;)
  • Options
    hey hey hey!!!

Yeah, last night was MENTAL!! I was fed some K, then an acid and then I had that GBL which I've still on now...

I've been in bed for about 3 hours, woke up and had 2ml of L to celebrate and now I am the 'DAY MUNTER' Wooooohooo!

*sticks on UP FM and starts playing hard trance and bopping in chair*

Ohhh... I got some new toys last night... these glowing red squares!!! *giggles like a little girl*

I'll post some photos later!!!

whats GBL?? sorry if its obvious but u really lost me

Basically its GHB, well, thats the difference between GHB and GBL is that GBL or 'L' is stronger.... I love GBL!!! Think liquid Ecstasy, but its really stuff you have to be sensible about by messuring your millage carefully and not to frequently or you'll 'G' out (basically go into a deep unwakable sleep... unconsiousness :( )
  • Options
    Glad you had a good nite mate :D i read your profile it says your originally from UK! what made you decide to move away to the other side of the world? i would love to do something like that lol

must of taken some guts... So are the drugs better over there did they entice you there? lol :D

i bet the nightlife is the dogs bollocks :cool:
  • Options
    cheers for enlightenin me m8 -sounds wicked! am currently nursing a hangover n I strongly believe that its worse than any comedown -how the fuck is alcohol legal when it makes ya feel this pants <and makes ya dance on tables>
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    cheers for enlightenin me m8 -sounds wicked! am currently nursing a hangover n I strongly believe that its worse than any comedown -how the fuck is alcohol legal when it makes ya feel this pants <and makes ya dance on tables>

i agree.... what annoys me most is how people talk like its the best thing since sliced bread. All i gotta say to them is why dont they broaden there horizons and be a slave to the class As neck a few pillz get sum base in ya face might as well its all gooood! lol

luckily i had no alcyhol this weekend im still billyed up whizzin my tits off yet :D party on
  • Options
    exactly! n altho I get wasted on other drugs, I dont embarrass myself half as much on em as I do on alcohol <cringes from memories of last nite>
    n I much prefer lovin everyone, wantin hugs n gurnin like a good un to staggerin about, slurrin, makin a twat of meself n throwin up!!!!
  • Options
    Photo's

Those famous squares.. and the photo's you were all promised:

1) The possiblities are endless - I quickly became fascinated...

2) Not even the music could distract me - I'd bought 4 of these things by now.. Andrea quickly got interested too "on-off-on-off" ;)

3) They glow.. wow - teehee!

4) Look mummy.. I'm a little devil - lol! :D

5) Raaaaaaahhhh! - The posibilities were endless!

I was playing with these red squares all night, they seriously fascintated me... we all walked down K'road going up to people and going:

"Look... On - Off - On - Off... $5 from Jones... YAY!!!"
  • Options
    Awwwww wow! I wanna play!
    actually on the subject of addictive toys, has anyone heard of astrojax? theyre little ball things on a bit of string.... bought some for my bf n they r sooo addictive, fair enough I was trashed at the time, but I was playin with em for ages![URL=http://]www.astrojax.co.uk[/URL]
  • Options
    Mmmm, ghb now thats a nice drug, I've never had GHL but I havent heard the greatest things about it, mainly because its harder on the system than GHB. This is because it is inactive untill it breaks down to GHB in the body.
    I'll stick with pure GHB powder thank you.

As for the drug itself, I love the stuff, its probally my favoraite regular drug. I find its basicaly a bit like beer but much nicer, a loverly dopamine high and as I'm a fan of dopamine releasing drugs, ie speed (ahh lovely speed) its great.

GHB is a very dangerous drug though, personaly I think its one of the most dangerous on the market at the moment, mainly because the doseage curve is so steep.
    I mean 2g is a nice dose for me but 3-4g would knock me out.

Please PLEASE people dont mix GHB with other drugs which have a depressive nature, I mean booze, K, valium etc.

You may well have serious heart and breathing problems, its REALLY dangerous. It will be good to get you to sleep but you may well not wake up!

Also be VERY careful with liquid GHB or GBL, the doseage is nearly impossible to know and therefore you dont know how much your doing. GBL is a liquid at room temperature so you can only get it like that but GHB can come as a pure powder, thus you can weigh out what you want. If GHB is not illegal in New Zeland like it isnt here then go on the net and buy yourself powder, its much better.

If however you are buying illegal GBL then you should be careful when trying stuff that you dont know very well.
    Remember that back street chemists dont have your best interest at heart.

In general please dont give GHB a bad name by toping yourself, I love the stuff and hate users who arent careful because of that.