Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats Ur favourite Song or music when Stoned

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lets share all the best Mind expanding songs or music that all u stoners or Wipeouts like to listen to When ur Brain is Fryed after a good few bongs or a few disco biscuts

Comments

• Options
    cant beat Bob Marley :)

Duffy
  • Options
    Music

High,
    I like listenin to some Reggae after a blaze, like Marley or Mighty Diamonds. Or sometimes depending on my mood a bit of Drum and Bass or Acid Jazz.

greenfields.
  • Options
    bob marley...ub40......pink floyd......jimmi hendrix......the doors....
    bob dylan.....jj cale.....tom waits and more tom waits....the beatles
    leonard cohen...captain beefheart.......frank zappa......captain beefheart.....i know........velvet underground.....and a lot more.
  • Options
    when im pilling it has to be monkey tunes ok if u take e please for your sake go to www.ultimatebuzz.net/realaudio and then 'NEW MONKEY' when ya on pills its top (wicked when y anot cowied aswell)
  • Options
    reggae :o what a cliche.

its all about getting fucked up and listining to GABBA,210bpm,hardcore.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    bob marley...ub40......pink floyd......jimmi hendrix......the doors....
    bob dylan.....jj cale.....tom waits and more tom waits....the beatles
    leonard cohen...captain beefheart.......frank zappa......captain beefheart.....i know........velvet underground.....and a lot more.

oh my god, someone else who loves captain beefheart and frank zappa!
    Frank Zappa is my all time favourite - sheik yerbouti and Joes garage are the best albums in the world - i even called my rabbit `suzy creamcheese`.
    I got the best of captain beefheart and his magic band for my birthday :D although hes not as good as zappa.
    pink floyd rule too, I play that for Lenny as bed time music. Leonard Cohens alright too - bit depressing though, Ive got `im your man. Velvet undergrounds ok, but Lou Reeds Transformer is the best.
  • Options
    what a surprise rain ! my favourite captain beefheart albums...
    at the mo...again...are, clear spot. and moonbeams and blue jeans. he was on sky the othernight and it was classic stuff.
    joes garage and shake your bouti are brill aint they ?
    i dont find leonard cohen at all deppressing. it's just not the sort of stuff i play in company. more like when i'm painting the kithchen walls and i can sing along. i have a deep voice so can sing his stuff quite well so i'm told. try his old acoustic stuff.
    the best of.
    i am seriously nackered tonight...been helping a glaswegian friend of mine who has moved to wales to put new drains around his house...ditch digging in hard ground.....must be blues songs about ditch digging.
  • Options
    I like blue jeans and moon beams too, ive got a crackly tape of it somewhere! I love Bongo fury, his collaboration with zappa, The spotlight kid, and whats the album with `new electric ride`cos i like that one too.
    I guess Leonard cohen isnt all depressing - just deep, I love tower of song and first we take manhatten

zappa

• Options
    I like led zepplin while stoned on dope.class feeling or korn are also good.its like these people made the music to be listened to when ur fucked outta ur head.
  • Options
    The Beatles' Dear Prudence is the aural equivalent to LSD.
  • Options
    Ministry - The Chillout Sessions I, II and Ibiza

.. ohhh so good :p
  • Options
    HipHop or Garage...any tunes like that! :D
  • Options
    Bob Marley or Marvin Gaye. Some New Order or Paul Weller/The Jam/Style Council, perhaps. The Verve or Coldplay. It depends on my mood. Any music that I know well and can just chill to really.
  • Options
    D&B or rap
  • Options
    The Enigma series....so chilling....great imo