Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A lot of my friends take drugs, but I never touch them. Getting drunk on saturday night is as far as I go.

When my sister moved to london, she used a lot of drugs and eventually tried to commit suicide. Luckily her friends found her in time, and she was ok. She still suffers from severe depression which is really hard for everyone.

I just don't see the point of drugs.

:confused:

I mean, ok, so you have a good night out, but is it worth the risks? And what about the long term affects?:eek:

Sorry to post such a down thread!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Well if u dont abuse the drug (i.e take it all the time) the risks are minimal, infact u have just as much chance of dying from alcohol poisoning from 1 drinking binge, than taking drugs for 1 night. And the effects can be amazing, better than sex sometimes ;)

Tho, as was the case with ur sister, constant drug use can have a very dark side. Depression is the biggest downside to drug use, and the more u cain it the more likely it is going to effect u.

But its hard to control ur usage when u start. U start doing drugs realise how amazing they are and its hard to say no for the next year. Some people are good at controlling their intake of drugs, others arent. Worst part is, most of the people who start taking drugs dont research it first so have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

If u research into it enough and take the right precautions drug taking is as safe as watching the tv, and 10 times as fun
  • Options
    Always wonders if postings like these are just young ones, or morons trying to wind people up:confused:
    she used a lot of drugs and eventually tried to commit suicide.

clearly stupid!

DON'T DO LOADS OF DRUGS (legal or illegal) - but also remember tobacco is the biggest KILLER drug, followed by DRINK!

Cannabis has NEVER KILLED ANYONE!

CHOSE YOUR DRUGS CAREFULLY!;)
  • Options
    lol drugs r good mmmmmmmmmkay!
    soz, am slightly innebriated with my fellow best m8 mash head at the mo n its all good.... only thing I have to say on the matter is that ppl shouldnt judge ppl by what they do, but by who they r.... drugs dont change u unless uve gone too far....
  • Options
    I used to feel the same way...what's the use? But gradually I started getting curious because people I was around did drugs. Eventually, I decided to try it. And I've liked my experiences, but I know I've got to be careful because everyone in my family is either a drug addict or an alcoholic. Puts a lot of pressure on me to grow up right, but has kept me from using them so much that it becomes a problem.
  • Options
    be careful with everythingg, how fast you drive etc and a long and happy one to you.
  • Options
    Re: Drugs.....
    Originally posted by Baby
    Sorry to post such a down thread!:rolleyes:

Don't worry hon. It's nice, for a change, for someone who doesn't take drugs, to come in this forum without all the usual "I hate druggies" and "Druggies are scum" shit. :) Welcome to TheSite my little poppety pie :):):)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Drugs.....
    Originally posted by RubberSkin

Don't worry hon. It's nice, for a change, for someone who doesn't take drugs, to come in this forum without all the usual "I hate druggies" and "Druggies are scum" shit. :) Welcome to TheSite my little poppety pie :):):)

:D thanks