Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Your best/worse drug experiance?

Mine would have to be;

Best - Doing an 1/8th of good shrooms with my wife at the start of our relationship, pure joy at the whole universe, fantastic.

The worse is a little harder I've had a few;

Watching someone have a massive anurism while on pills is a bit nasty especialy when the docter says "I'm not sure how she's managed, she should be dead"

Having to go to A&E with my wife because she's having throat problems and cant breath properly on the end of a 12 hour sesion, then having to wait 3 hours to be seen.

Whats yours?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best, my first pill a wonderful night, four of us and only ne had done them before, we stayed up all night chatting, really changed my life.

Worst, I did one too many bongs and white-ed, it was horrible, I just lay there unable to move without vomiting immdieatly, a bad headache, sweating :( and this went on for nearly an hour, one of the worst experiences of my life :(
  • Options
    Best: Went to a rave and took one pill, then one of the people I went with gave me 1/2 a pill a couple of hours later. There had been this bloke that I had had my eyes since the time I got there, but I was way too shy to approach him sober. By the time it hit, I couldn't find him :( ...there were sooooo many people there. So I'm in an upstairs lounge area around the 'peak' of my night when I see him. I told him that he just got hotter every time I saw him. So he gave me and my friend a light show while his friends gave us massages and some girl gave me some bumps of K. Then I gave him a massage...we made out/danced/chilled for the next 5 hours. I went to breakfast with him and 2 of his friends then we all went back to my apt and chilled till I had to go to work. Ahhh, the memories. :)

Worst1: Was at a rave with one of my best friends and my pill didnt last very long. It really sucked being sober with everyone else feeling so good.

Worst2: Drank a 6pack of beer in about an hour then hit a gravity bong for the first time. Within 5 minutes I was on my friend's bathroom floor for three hours passing in and out of consciousness and throwing up.
  • Options
    Best/Worst Experiences

Best:
    The first time droing E. It felt so good, so relaxing, then it turned into pure dancing excitement that I never knew I had in me. I was terrified of getting up and dancing in front of people.. untill that night. Now im a dancing maniac and more outgoing than before, it's great :D

Worst:
    When a guy we hung around took way too much acid and freaked the hell out at a "trip party". Went as far as pulling his dick out in front of my friends mom and telling her to suck it and my friends girlfriend also. Lots of other sick shit happened that night. I would never feel right around him again, so we dont hang out with him anymore. Some say we were too hard on him but he's fucked up in the head.. even on that much drugs you still have a brain. And he seemed to know what he was doing cuz he kept saying.. "God thats sick isnt it" or something like that. That dude is nutz.
  • Options
    Best:

After having a few bits of hash fudge at Deconstruction, I got completely high and had 2 kebabs. Then I had the best fag I've ever smoked in my life, it felt like fresh air going around my body.

Worst:

Smoking a pure super skunk joint and then trying to figure out how to get on a train to a place called Kingston. I had this seriously weird trip where I though I was in a movie and people were out to get me. I had this panoramic vision and managed to get on a train to surbiton.
  • Options
    What a good thread! Good boy Bongbudda! Fascinating reading through peoples experiances. God there's been so many, gonna have to think hard.
    Here's two of each...

Best 1: Doing my first acid with my housemate in London two years ago. Sat outside our flat under a tree drinking and smoking spliffs looking at the stars. I swear we worked out the meaning of life that night. Undescribeable bliss!

Best 2: Two weeks ago on my last night in Ibiza. Middle of a warm night, villa up in the mountains, high on pills and coke. Surrounded by happy people dancing round a pool to a D.J. At one point felt as though i was floating above everyone, at one with nature just watching others have the time of there lives. Cheesy i know but as close to 'one love' as i've ever got!

Worst 1: Being totally of my face on pills and paralized by K at a gay friends house. He started coming on to me and i was allmost too fucked to disuade him. After that became totally convinced he was trying to knock me out on K so he could shag me. Not nice. Still not sure to this day if he was or not.

Worst 2: After being persuaded to give a friend a 'rising' at my house i watched him have a fit whilst we were both pilled up. For about 45secs i thought "Oh my god! It's happening now. Someone is going to die in my front room."

Good times outway bad one's though. So keep em' coming!
  • Options
    Originally posted by pistol
    Worst 2: After being persuaded to give a friend a 'rising' at my house i watched him have a fit whilst we were both pilled up.

What's a rising? I know, I'm lame.
  • Options
    LOL. I knew someone would ask that. I was just about to go to sleep as well. But can't keep a lady waiting...

I'd never done one before that night. Had i of known, i probably wouldn't of done it. It's when you have a big toke on a spliff and hold it in. You then stand with your back against a wall whilst you hold the sides of their neck firmly. He said "you'll know when to let go". Apparently whats meant to happen is the person against the wall will get a mad rush and/or pass out for a second, then feel cool. But in his case it caused him to have a fit. Personally i have thought the guys a bit strange ever since then for even trying it.
    Even more worrying is after, when i explained what happened to him (he was totally oblivious to the fact) he just said "Oh well, all in the course of getting fucked!". He still does pills and 'risings' to this day.
    Nutter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by whvn
    a place called Kingston.

I live near there....

I've talked about both before but, in brief, here they are again.

Best: June 21st 2001, Pendragon @ the fridge... a perfect night in every way, and one that changed my life completely.

Worst: Watching a friend have a fit at a club and thinking he was gonna die and I couldn't do anything to help.
  • Options
    BEST: Was when me and a few of my mates was down the pub and got laggin' then when't back to this birds for a smoke we were complealty fucked but in a good way.....Just a WKD night not a lot else to say really....Had a few of them.

BAD: LOL, got laggin' and then got mashed smoking some hash which I had not smoked for ages and I was just making a packed spliff after each other thinkin'...this in't that strong...Then...I when't to the loo and I started to get like cold pins and needles all over my body then about 20mins later I when't paranoid BIG time got really confussed and scared for some reason....not nice tho....had a few of those too lol.

I don't really smoke fags nore joints so that's prolly why I when para?
  • Options
    hmmm

Best:

Last Saturday night, my sister's 21st birthday madness in Lush Portrush. Everything was perfect... the pills were unlike anything I'd had in ages, and I tripped like mad for the first time. I was so loved-up and surrounded by friends. The music in Lush was outstanding, I've never heard a crowd cheer a DJ so much. We stayed in a hostel, all 16 of us and didn't sleep a wink. The craic was mighty, I laughed till it hurt. At 4am I went for a walk along the beach with a mate: moonlight, the cold water lapping around my feet, the lights of the towns in the distance across the bay, it was perfect. When I got home at around 4pm on the Sunday I was still getting nice buzzy comedown waves and seeing blue lines round everything, I slept right through till Monday morning. *sigh*

Worst:

Um, I got a little drunk before dropping in a club, cos I was with some mates who don't take pills and some that did. Then I dropped but the combination of drink and being around people who weren't on them, and the fact that my mate made it clear he disapproved just freaked me out. I ended up having to try and round everyone up and try to keep everyone happy, which was like babysitting, and I didn't enjoy it at all. I'm never dropping around anyone that doesn't ever again, no matter how cool with it they say they are before hand.

That's not too bad for a worst, I haven't seen anyone get sick or had a bad comedown really, I've been very lucky.
  • Options
    WORST - New Year's Eve, last year. Had way too many poppers with my Es. Was on the dance floor and just suddenly turned in to a supermarket trolley:) One leg worked fine, the other jus didn't wanna know. So there's me pretending i'm in a giant pinball machine and i'm the ball. Crashing into people and getting pushed away till my mate came and saved the day, then i threw up on a fat lesbian, called Michelle. She wasn't happy.

BEST - Had two good experiences, both on the same pills. We ALL remember mitsi triangles:) I wear sunglasses when i go clubbing, coz got bleach in my eyes when i was a kid, and as pills dilate your pupils so much, the lights can really hurt my eyes, and it gives me a screen, coz bit self concious about dancing:cool: Any way, i'd had an ickle bit of K, was on the dancefloor and ended up in this space ship. My eyes were closed and this female computer kept talking to me about how safe i was and just to "go with the flow". Then got into an intergalactic fight with some mushrooms and took a quick tour of the universe:D My mates said i'd been there, dancing my tits off for about an hour and a half. The second was similar. When ever i closed my eyes, all i could see was this yellowy-white heart with wings floating in front of me, telling me what to do. But got really good when i could see it with my eyes open. Was a very good nite and was very luvved up.

Hurrah for drugs:D :cool: :D
  • Options
    I must say its interesting that virtualy all your best experiances are with pills. I've had some good times with MDMA but its normally when thats with something else when I have fantastic night.

Also its strange how most people bitch about meth and how nasty it is but will happily go on about how nice the mitzi-triangles were, do you not know it was the meth in them which made them that good?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way

I live near there....

The reason why I had that spliff to myself was because I wanted to go to Laser Quest stoned. As it happens, I came last both times due to passing out from dehydration. But when I was concious, it was a lot of fun
  • Options
    hmm; best experience was the first time i dropped an E, never felt so alive, free n happy.. except the other times ive dropped, but its the first time that is the most memorable..
    also the first time i did coke, not because it was really all that good (coke is so overrated) but purely the excitment of taking it;..

worst; had a drinking competition (alcohol is a drug remember) involved downing beer bottles full of whiskey n vodka, pretty hardcore, between me n this other guy we finished just over 5 bottles, which is like nearly 4 litres, i ended up in intensive care for 2 days, had my stomach pumped, parents were told i have less than 50% chance of living.. and i didnt touch alcohol for a year after that incident
  • Options
    one of my very best........i was in borstal in lincolnshire in a place called gringley. had some top weed smuggled in. a hot sunday afternoon and i'm down on the prison farm...1,000 acres. i am given the job of hauling drainage pipes with a tractor and trailer to just about the farthest point you can go all on my own. after 2 or 3 loads i tell the screw i'm gonna work through dinner to get the job finnished...fine. i park at the side of the river..out of bounds and considered an escape attempt if you go in the river. i have a spliff and strip off, jump in and spend the next half hour naked in and out of the water. a very attractive lady in her 30s appears on the far bank and asks me how cold the water is as she fancies a dip. i explain and apologise that below the water line i am starkers and didn't expect to see anybody. she tells me she knows i'm naked as she's been watching me for the last 15 mins. would i mind if she joined me ? WOULD I MIND !!!!!!!!
    we end up having sex on the river bank in the stoned sunshine
    and she tells me that being on prison property screwing a convict has realy turned her on. when i get back to the central control area...covered in dust to hide the fact i'm so clean i was so elated.
    when i told the lads back at the nick few would believe me.
    HEAVEN ON EARTH !
  • Options
    my worst has to be a bad trip on a drug called, s.t.p. like l.s.d but far more powerfull.
    i could see a claw under my skin trying to rip my heart out. then it moved to my stomach, then to my back where it was trying to peel my spine upwards. at one point i saw the tip of my spine pop out of my skin and start to coil up my back...i ran screaming.
    the claw then appeared in the side of my neck and was trying to choke me. then back to my heart. i passed out while screaming and screaming.
    i never saw that drug again and never went near l.s.d again which i had used happily for about 6yrs. pure terror. nothing in reality has come anywhere near that experience.
  • Options
    omg that sounds worse than hitting up ajax!
  • Options
    STP isnt STP at all, I mean its called that but its really DOM, or DOB, I cant remember now, a strong halucigenic, lasts about 12hrs+ The problem with it is that the dose of the street pills with it in was WAY to high.

The dose should be around 5mg but some of the first pills on the market had 20mg!!! A very serious trip to say the least.
  • Options
    ha ha this thread is jokes.

best:coming up on acid for the first time at the fridge at samsara,amazing feeling,i was in controll of everything,it felt like the crowd were dancing to my command.then went to an after party at 414 and everyone who was dancing was turning into skeletons and back again like in the chemicial brothers hey boy,hey girl video.spent the rest of the day in the peace gardens and george 4th skanking free drugs from people,lol.

Worst:there have been many,probably the bad times outweigh the good times for me.

when i was 17,having a spliff with 2 friends in his massive house,started spinning out and pulled a massive whitey,just lying on the floor semi coucious(sp) and vomiting,then my mum came to pick me up and i looked a proper state,ha ha ha.

also being stuck in various shit clubs way too off my face on base or on shit pills not really enjoying the music and just sitting down all night and moaning.
  • Options
    re my worst above; well i have just watched the mummy on dvd and saw a guy run into a wall having gone mad with a lump moving about under his skin and heading for his brain.....that was very like my bad trip !