Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alcohol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do alot of people look at alcohol as a harmless drug and cannabis as the worst in the world?alcohol causes people to get angry and vomit and the nxt day have bad hangovers when cannabis gets people relaxed and chilled out?

Comments

• Options
    its because a lot of people are too stupid 2 figure things out for themselves, and they go by wat society tells them, and wat the fucken government have 2 say.. one day legistlators will come 2 their senses n sort it out, until then we'll all b classed as criminals for smoking cannabis.. :mad:
  • Options
    Coz thats the way this toss world works, and its always guna be this way
  • Options
    i prefer alcohol to cannabis, doesnt make me angry or vomit in moderation. I used to get paranoid when stoned, and smoking hurts my throat and makes my head spin.
  • Options
    well i never get angry but i was sick there the other nite,didnt like it but ach well,shit happens.i wud prefer cannabis in most situatios.
  • Options
    peeves a wicked buzz, pissed now do u ppl have bellabrusco, lambrusco, lamvini stuff or is it juet where i live 99p litre 7.5% cant go wrong haha

i like drinking beter than smoking dope to the dope makes my feel like i cant be arsed to do anything but when im pissed its better because i feel more lively
  • Options
    alcohol is legal...they serve it in fine restaurants

you won't see weed anywhere like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    i prefer alcohol to cannabis, doesnt make me angry or vomit in moderation. I used to get paranoid when stoned, and smoking hurts my throat and makes my head spin.

rainbow, it#s nice to know you only vomit in moderation.
  • Options
    I do try to
  • Options
    peeves a wicked buzz, pissed now. do u ppl have bellabrusco, lambrusco, lamvini stuff or is it just where i live 99p litre 7.5% cant go wrong haha

i like drink buzz better than being stoned when im stoned i feel like a cant be arsed to do anything but when im pissed im more lively:eek:
  • Options
    I like vodka, it makes me happy :)
  • Options
    yer alcohol in high doses is bad for u, but just goin the pub for a beer with ur m8s can be quite nice.
  • Options
    i have alcohol more or less evry day. usualy a couple of cans of strong lager and a large irish.
    george best like....d alcohol and now he has some new internal filters fitted he can start all over again....... ?
  • Options
    I've had this debate with my parents loadsa times.... I drinkn smoke, but prefer smoking.... put it this way - if ya put a load of drunk ppl in a room, chances are they're gonna b lary n loud n may even end up fightin, whereas if ya put a load of stoners in a room, all ull get is a load of waffle about nothing and everything, a load of empty crisp packets n giggling... but then again thats just my opinion!.. so I'll shurrup now ! x
  • Options
    i like having a good drink better than agood smoke its good when ya pissed because you couldnt give a fuck, yeah you tend to fight more aswell but u still have alaugh if a few ppls pissed
  • Options
    yea i agree with you ObviouslyBlonde.and the government are a totally different story altogether.
  • Options
    thankin ya kindly lol
    as for the government - u know they're all closet mash heads!