Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Breast reduction update: Head + brick wall

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh deary me what stressful days I have been having!!

So I was told I am now NOT on the waiting list when I was told I was. (btw I had got a new appointment with the surgeon I want to operate on me)

So........I demanded answers. And so I phoned the darling care nurse who has been so good to me. (Note: I am not being sarcastic. Nurses = angels) She phoned me back this morning.

She cleared things up. Apparently I was never on the waiting list in the first place. Ho hum thats why she told me herself I was on the list. Mmmm I love the smell of sweeping things under the carpet in the morning ;)

Now I know why they don't want to tell me, it's my age. Cos the breasts can still grow into my 20's. Well I just have to wait until September till I see the head of the department so I can put my case to her.

Oh well, if they say no to me, I will have to wait until I am out of med school and go private. Doubt it will come to that though.

Gah it was so easier for Drew Barrymore when she had hers at 16. :D

Exam results in 9 days. Arrgh :(

Comments

• Options
    Awwww.. *Big Hug*

You have my sympathy.
  • Options
    Re: Breast reduction update: Head + brick wall
    Originally posted by go_away

Exam results in 9 days. Arrgh :(

Dammit, you reminded me again. :(

Sorry about the breast reduction thing. I really thought it was going somewhere.
    *doesn't understand how the whole thing works but wishes you luck anyway* :)
  • Options
    Aw, I'm really sorry it's not working out. You can always hold out hope though :)

*big hugs and chocolate*

And good luck for you (and Daisy) for exam results :D
  • Options
    If that is the reason then at least it is in your interest. Much as it may grate it is probably better for you to wait.

Discuss it with the Consultant though, she may go ahead anyway...