Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its been a good trip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well as I spend my last night away from home and my proper life I also spend my last night on thesite, I'd no intention of a goodbye thread, it would only be hypocritical after all the flaming of little attention seeking shits, but I couldn't disappear without a thank you to the cream of thesite, the drugs possy.

Although I may get the chance to pop in now and again, thesite will no longer be suffering my input on a daily basis.

I first found this site through my curiosity of what else I could do on pills, I've no idea what I typed into google that night, but it was my finest internet moment and since I've had many amusing evenings which would otherwise of been spent doing sweet FA.

Since I've always visited the drugs forum before any other and had my most enjoyable debates here, although I've come across top folks elsewhere, its in this chemically induced madness of a forum I've met the upper class :D

Dan the Man - Filthy sheep shagging bastard, I expect I'll be seeing you at some sort, now I'm back in Nottm and shortly with my own house we will arrange something.

Skive - Hope you get your currrent predicament sorted, I reckon my drug habits are most like yours from what I've read, can't be a bad thing :D keep up the old skool and if you need that help I will be logging on from time to time.

Mindless - Ah a fellow druggie I sometime pass in the street over in politics, again alot like me in some respects, not in others, but I think were both heading to the same place, premature insanity.

J - lol, chalk and cheese on most issues, but I've always maintained I reckon a good old pill night in, armed with copious amounts of weed would be quality with you, life won't be the same once I've lost my guide to life outside 'the box'.

WHspliff - Keep fighting the fight, you've become a link to reality where drugs are concerned, I can now get very stoned and find out whats happening in the world, hope you make millions out of the inevitable cannabis industry.

Morrocan - You've certainly brightened up these boards, despite the odd early issue I've grown to like you alot, a wonderfully experienced bitter view on life is always welcome.

RNT - I've lost count of the amount of times you've left, but luckily you always came back, a dedicated clubber and all round laugh.

Wuckfit - Like RNT I'm afraid, I know that'll kill you to hear you compared with 'ya wank RNT', he whos arse is banned in 8 countries, but the same goes for you as him.

Mattbomb - wOOt wOOt, hope you find that placement and contiue to enjoy your drugs, maybe I'll bump into you in Passion one surreal saturday night, I'll be the one gurning in the chill out room, discussing the footy results with some bored woman :D

One big collective thank you and goodbye to everyone else who has contributed to these baords, JC, LoL, Kaz, Nice Kick, bongbudda, a few nutters from south africa, Lizzafins, lovedup to name a minority, keep safe and keep lovin it.

Thanks to all the other posters if any end up reading this, I didn't want to do one big anything goes thread for reasons above, nor would I be able to remember your names, so your lumped together :)

Cheers to the mods, your doin a good job.

So I'll leave with my final piece of advise, to everybody, its not a popular idea, but hell I like it, DO AS MANY DRUGS AS YOU CAN, fuck health issues you'll die regardless and you won't know anything about it anyway, nobody dies and gets half an hour to reflect on what they could of done better, your privalidged to be born in a society which makes fun possible, don't chuck it down the pan.

Drugs are fun, nothing more, nothing less.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Comments

• Options
    you will be very surely missed my man. but what the fuck is your excuse ? you going somewhere that dont have electricity ?
  • Options
    sad to see you go ebb, even if you did miss my name off that list:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you will be very surely missed my man. but what the fuck is your excuse ? you going somewhere that dont have electricity ?

lol, no just home, I've been working away for a year and since all my former colleagues were the ols professional types I couldn't get a social life going :( I don't have internet in my room back home, nor do I intend to spend much time there, then I get my own pad in mid-september and money won't be abundant early doors with the place to furnish so internet and things won't be the immediate priority :(
    even if you did miss my name off that list

Sorry, its just tricky to remember everyone, bet your not the last :( Hope your kid grows up to be rich and famous though :)
  • Options
    Bravo Bravo!

To quote the great man Barry Davis on another fantastic Derby goal - Applause all around and my word he deserves it!

You will be missed from these boards, many a great thread started and debate had. As you said a meet up WILL happen. Keep in touch and hopefully, see you around :)
  • Options
    tara mate hope things go well. when you do finaly make it back here..which i'm sure you will, i'll have been banned by then.
    omg i'll have to go and put a leonard cohen record on now.
    tara ebb. live long stay free.
  • Options
    Re: Bravo Bravo!
    Originally posted by Dan the Man
    another fantastic Derby goal

What do you mean another ? You've only ever scored one, Gary Charles as he beautifully chipped his own keeper to send the red army into euphroia ;)
  • Options
    Nooooooooooo! Man, I've really enjoyed reading your posts...anytime there's something by you, I read that first without any hesitation. What am I gonna do, I thought we were so perfect for each other? :D

Well, I best be getting my ass home so I can get ready for a great night of pillin'..I'll keep you in mind and have some extra fun for you. ;)
  • Options
    is this my first sad internet experience or am i just stoned ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    What am I gonna do, I thought we were so perfect for each other?

Well if you've a figure which resembles the swimmers in those bloody commenwealth games, then we are perfect for each other luvdup.gif although you do use drugs, not sure if I approve ssst.gif Wouldn't want to wake up to this Eyecrazy.gif Still many more pills and I may well end up like this - cowdance.gif

Check him go, a cow on pills, I really have seen it all :)

Take care ;)
  • Options
    ebb u will be missed.. ill roll up a spliff in ur memory :( take care
  • Options
    Cya l8r m8, ave fun whatever u do :)
  • Options
    Sorry to see you go, ebb. I get the strange feeling that this plac is going to be lacking a certain... druggie nutter quality to it, although I'm sure we'll try to keep it up in your absence ;)

Good luck with everything, I hope all goes well. Take drugs, have fun, come visit and avoid work as much as possible. Be a good student, basically.

Take it easy :)
  • Options
    You don't approve? Hope that's not hypocrisy I'm hearing?

I don't actually do drugs very often...sometimes I get into weed phases(which thankfully I've been out of for a while)...but as for hard drugs...pretty rare. Summer's coming to an end :( and uni starts soon...gotta get the 'partyhearty' out of my system. My 20th is still 3wks away and I'm already way too excited and don't even know what my plans are. But it's gonna be great! :D

Just my luck, last night was a bust. No consumption of drugs took place. A lot of driving aimlessly around the city with half-assed intentions. Ended up having my friends take me home at 1am and they went to a club. I had pizza delivered when I got home, so the night wasn't a complete waste. YUMMMM.

Anyway, yeah, gonna miss you.
  • Options
    WHAT!?!?!!? You were gonna leave without saying bye to me? Git. I'll send you an email from time to time, we better stay in contact, this place wont be so much fun without you lol.
    Peace,
    Ste
  • Options
    Bye ebb, have a great life, sometimes we have got on the wrong side of each other but you have been there with nice and helpful words for me, so thanks and you're a good bloke.
  • Options
    Buy a damn computer and invest in broadband post haste!!

We can't have this!

Shame to see you go, mate, I hope you have a blast whatever and wherever you end up :D

If you're ever in Belfast, do look me up, any excuse to go get mashed....

xxx