Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tranqs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all rite i know ages ago i posted a similar topic but... I seem to be a bit into Tamazipan(20Mg) i find myself buying 15 on saturday and today (Sunday) i done 12 of them. I know a lot of people get Diazepam (5Mg) but these ones are silly i took 2 and had a joint and i kept falling in and out of consence(cant spell the word but when u keep falling kinda asleep). I myself would never go onto hard drugs like Heroin, i have tried crack which i thought was silly and i feel bad in myself to have done it, Im 19 and i have tried all the drugs most 19 year olds have IE ecstasy, ketamine, coke and all the rest but none of them have ever really made me think hmmm i need/like this. Where as tamazipan acctually makes me feel as one with my friends and others. What should i do go to the doctors and as for some prescribed tranqs?

Thanks

James x

Comments

• Options
    take heroin instead. or become an alcoholic.
    if your drug of choice is a downer....any of the diazepine family then all you are doing is obliterating reality. the reality you are obliterating is the reality of self.
    which suggests to me you have an underlying problem about how you feel.
    why not try something that gets you high as opposed to something that buries you ? and valium and related stuff are as dangerous and in some personalities more dangerous than heroin.
    i would suggest going to the doctors and asking for councelling to get to the root of your problems. dont tell me you aint got problems..we all got problems, but at your age doing downers is a downer. wake up boy and get some fun and meaning in your life or you are going downhill all the way and it's a slippery and difficult slope to claw your way back up again.
  • Options
    no way heroin is silly.
  • Options
    tranquiliisers are just as silly as heroin. when abused they are just as addictive and just as harmful.
  • Options
    so what do i do. it was only this weekend i really hammerd them. but i have always wanted for diazepam and that. f
  • Options
    pardon
  • Options
    mr fowler,
    your drug of choice is obviously a very laid back one...very.
    when i suggested heroin i was hinting at the sims. with me ?
    i am not having a pop at you.
    why do you need to forget what happened, is my worry. it wont be your worry as i would imagine you have probably not as yet identified anything as such that you need to forget or deal with....but maybe there is something that you know in the background is nagging.
    the type of parties you go to i ....i ...cant remember much. so it must have been a good night then ?
    a good night surely would be learning about yourself and some pretty lady..........meeting new people, chatting , getting high and
    actualy remembering it so clearly that you talk about it forever.
    yes i am guilty of occasionaly getting blotowed and remembering buggar all. but thats not my drug experience of choice.
    wake up mate and try and change your drug of choice.............
    your choice may seem suitable and even attractive right now, but tread carefully because the choice is bad...medicaly,scientificaly,socialy, psycologicaly etc. it just is.
    and it is you my man that will pay the price......for fucks sake man they aint "drugs".....thier medication.....thier for little old men.
  • Options
    I think u got it wrong mate diazepam and other vairiants are widely prescribed to all sorts of people in england i know not as much as it used to be but not just for old men. To be honest i have a father who is a **** and mentally nearly kills me, also treats my mum like skum when she is perfect, i never put my drug taking down to any reason and i dont think its that. But i just like to take these drugs so i feel as one, even when i have had 5 or 6 pints i still feel diffrent even tho im as normal as everyone else. If you knew how hard it was then you would know.
  • Options
    jimmy.......i hope you dont mind but i pm'd you.
    stick with us mate.
  • Options
    Cheers everyone for replying to my topic. Is there any women out there who feel they are adicted to tranqulizers?
  • Options
  • Options
    Benzos really shouldnt be used on a long term basis, they really will cause you a serious problem.
    The docters advice I've heard now is that any use longer than one month can lead to an addiction
    As morrocan roll pointed out your choice of drug may well be because they are good if you want to forget and not worry. It would be a much better idea to deal with what ever it is. You can never solve a problem by blotting it out.
    Personaly I would aggree with you that benzos are quite nice drugs although I've never really liked temaz, too stonny and mashed my head a bit. I do however like the occational valium, but thats what it is occational, once a month tops.
    Just as with any drug if your using it to cover up something it wont work.
  • Options
    I know i need to sort maybe a lot of things. escaping is my best idea at the moment. Am i sad
  • Options

if your drug of choice is a downer....any of the diazepine family then all you are doing is obliterating reality. the reality you are obliterating is the reality of self.

...And Uppers aren't a huge amount better, as when your on them you just replace reality with what you want it to be (your subconcious alters your perceptions into something friendlier than it is. Who here hasn't been to a club on *insert name of random upper here* and thought everybody wanted to get into your pants?).

Just out of interest, isn't weed a downer?

I don't think its a stimulant, and i'm pretty certain its not a hallucinagenic (sp?), so what does that remain?
  • Options
    how much do people normally pay for tamazipam then? i get them cheap... i also had a gram of coke on friday £50 which was mind numbing stuff. No come down either maybe thats because i mixed it with so much tamazipam i dunno
  • Options
    Your comedown probally would well have been smoothed by the temaz, thats what I use valium for. However mixing the two can be very dangerous.
    The coke will keep you awake so you dont know really how much temaz you are taking and then when it wears off you may be knocked out something cronic.
    Weed isnt technicaly an uper or downer, its technicaly a psychedelic, however THC does raise your heart rate ever so slightly.
    When I buy valium it would be a pound a pill for 10mg pils
  • Options
    £1 for 10mg? i got about 8 tamazipam 20MG for £4 and the answer to that is when our nite was finished and it was time for that thing called sleep i was so knocked out i couldnt move.
  • Options
    I cant read your prices, however comparing the mg content of them both doesnt really represent the true picture, valium is a stronger drug mg for mg that temaz.
    In fact thats why temaz was invented, it was suposed to be a replacement for valium, it is weaker.
    I'm interested in how much you pay though, please write the price out.
  • Options
    i dont get a regular supply but 8 20mg tamazipam for £4
  • Options
    I still cant read the price, I think theres something wrong with this board, all the prices come up as a '?'
    The price really depends on how close you are to the person with the script, the bloke I get mine from gets them from someone else who gets them from junkies. Therefore because theres quite a few in the chain their a bit pricey.
    However when my wife got a script we got 15 free!
  • Options
    Four pounds for eight. can you read that?
  • Options
    Yeah, cheers, well thats not a bad price, but that doesnt take away from the fact that you maybe shouldnt be using them so much.
    But as I said I didnt really like temaz so I'd rather pay more for valium. I think 20mg of temaz is about equal to 10mg of valium, well in my experiance anyway.
  • Options
    im going to go to the doctor and tell him what i was doing with tamezipam. do u think its agood idea he might be able to give me something that sorts me out but not as strong as a full on tranq?
  • Options
    havent got a clue about the doctor, but are antripaleen tranqulizers? yellows with COX on 1 side any 1 know if them and blues (with W or wilshire on the side) r
  • Options
    If you want to check out a drug, you can go to the rxlist.com which lists all the drugs which are prescribed in the US.
    Or you could just phone up your local hospital and say that you found some pills in your sons room and can you tell you what they are, they will.