Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

outdoor crop

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my outdoor crop is looking fucking dreadfull. never seen a crop looking so sad.
the last few days it has picked up but.
i decided to bring some of the younger plants home...dug em up and potted em for transport home to see if i could suss the problem.
not something i would normaly do......security risk.
what happens........last night i had the n.wales police helicopter
hovering over my house for about 45mins........oh fuck i'm thinking,
can they see a few little cannabis babies struggling for life by my back door ? they went away...are they coming back........the evidence aint here now i can assure you all..........

Comments

• Options
    That coulda been bad! Sure they weren't just looking for sheep or something? ;)
  • Options
    The legal basis for searches like that is really quite gray, they would have to have good reason to suspect your property before they would take arial photos of it.
    However we dont have the protection that the US has in this area where you need a search warrent to use an infa-red camara of peoples houses.
    A friend of mine lives in Milton Keynes and he has a helecopter over his area and then the next week in the newspaper was the story they had caught people growing in their loft because of this. The lesson is, if your going to grow do it indoors in a basement.