Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

got beat up, not what shall i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hi
i didnt know where else to put this so im putting it into here, seems most appropiate i think.

ill go from the start when i was in primary school i went to school with a gurl i was mates with. when we left we didnt speak, we basically lost contact. so we went to secondary school and we hardly spoke to each other then last year she beat up with two other gurls.

i think i might have stood a chance if it was just her, i was so scared i never hit back ( which i now regtret, because i should have give as good as i got). basically i got beaten up although i never had any marks just a fag burn on the back of my neck!

so i thought i would move on, just forget about it. that was last year and i dont really see her. so everything was going fine.

i know exactly what i want to do with my life. so i got into the college course ive alwats wanted to do. its the only college near where i live that actually does the course. so i was excited to get excepted just got to wait on my grades.

my mate is also doing the same course as me, she told me the gurl that beat me up is going to the same college as me! i really dont know what to do. im thinking about not going because of her im so scared. i know i shouldnt let her ruin my career but its really beginning to get to me.

what do you think i should do? still go to college and not let her bother me? (which will be really hard) because i keep having flash backs of what she did to me with the other two gurls. please help me as it is really getting to me.

any suggestions would really help me! thank you very much!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Go to the college and explain your situation about this girl, and how you feel threatened. Perhaps the teachers may be able to keep an eye on her? Now this is if she does harrass you; keep a diary, take pictures if need be, always work closely with the college, and perhaps, if it gets serious, the police.

I don't really know if that is the advice I should have given you! Just make sure you tell the teachers about her so they can keep an eye on her. :)
  • Options
    how do you mean, take photographs of what. im sure its not going to get as serious as that, at least i hope it wont!

anymore suggestions??????
  • Options
    Take up Kick boxing or another martial art ( a contact one, not boxercise -ugh!)

Should help you reagain your confidence. If she tries to hurt you a quick left jab, right roundhouse and stomach spin kick should sort it :D. Don't go and start fights with her though, stick to self defense.
  • Options
    Why did she beat you up in the first place?
    Colleges are pretty big places so your paths might not even cross.
    You could get your friends to look out for you, and just stick around with them. Dont let her get in the way of what you want to do. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by babes r us
    how do you mean, take photographs of what. im sure its not going to get as serious as that, at least i hope it wont!

Well, if it ever came to it, bruises, etc.

You're welcome by the way. :)
  • Options
    hiya thank you very much for all your replys! you all must thing its going to end in a fight because of the advise you have givin to me. i have had loadsa fights with people, i should of it her back. she beat me up over something stupid. the wrose thing was that there was 3 of them and only 1 of me and loads people seen.
    so yoy just thing that i should stay way clear of her???
  • Options
    If it was a few years ago that she first beat you up then chances are that she has matured a lot by now and you shouldn't worry about it too much.

She might not be doing the same course as you and therefore you might not even see her around very much.

Chances are she will have moved on, and hopefully if she has she will feel bad for what she did to you.

Don't let some silly little girl ruin your happiness. Remember that you're going to have your mate their to look out for you too tho.
  • Options
    I was bullied by this girl in my primary school for 3 years. We then went to different secondary schools. She then went to my college. In the two years in which I have been there, I saw her once, and even then she said hello and everything.

Colleges are big places, and I'm sure you are going to have a lot of new mates who will stick up for you. :)
  • Options
    it was last year. my mate wont look out for me she stood there when i got battered so did loads people because they were too scared to do anything. i know they are not what you call friends, but i forgave them because i suppose you forgive and forget, so to speak. the reason i asked this question was because i seen her and she gave me a dirty look and loads of memories came flooding back!