Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs education

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What was everyones drug education like at school? Thinking back mine was awfull, sum police bloke came in and told us if we took one drug no matter what it was we wud practically die or turn into a vegetable. And anouther strange fact! "most drug dealers walk around the streets carrying uzi's" at the time (very young and impressionable) I believed him, 2 years on.... NO WAY!
Bopz :)

Comments

• Options
    Re: Drugs education
    Originally posted by Bopperz
    What was everyones drug education like at school?

Just say no, so on and so forth...

......it didn't work ;)
  • Options
    Hash will lead to pills, will lead to whizz, will lead to coke, will lead to smack.

Trying any drug once will get you addicted, causing you to sell your belongings to fuel your habit, then you'll die of an overdose.

Drug dealers give you your first hit free, causing you to get addicted. Then when you don't pay they break your legs.

If you take any drug you'll end up on the streets, begging during the day and mugging people at night.

You get the idea - general bullshit like that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The D.A.R.E. program taught me everything I needed to know. ;)

If you don't have it over in the UK, it's Drug Abuse Resistance Education...most public school systems in the U.S. do this program.
  • Options
    Or my favorite

Drugs Are Really Expensive.
  • Options
    There wasn't much druf education in my days, left school in '79 - just the usual advice - Just say no!

I tried saying no, but the drugs wouldn't listenAAAssjani.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Drug dealers give you your first hit free, causing you to get addicted. Then when you don't pay they break your legs.

thats actually true in some cases, we had that with one of the dealers we had. he used to come round unanounced and give us loads of hits of speed, that were really strong, we thought it was great, he used to do it all the time for ages, and then all of a sudden just stop giving it for free and start cutting it loads so we had to buy loads because by that time our tolerance was right up. we werent the only people he did it to as i discussed it with other friends, and we all agreed he was a pusher not a dealer.
    he used to phone up all the time saying `do you want any`? when youre an addict its so hard to say no even when you can see it getting worse and worse.
  • Options
    Re: Drugs education

told us if we took one drug no matter what it was we wud practically die or turn into a vegetable. Bopz :) [/B][/QUOTE]

only drug education we got as kids was bobdylan singing..evrybody must get stoned......the beatles....l.s.d and
    i need a hit cos i'm coming down......velvet underground.....heroin
    the rolling stones...sister morphine and loads more.
    i fell for this propaganda and now at 49yrs old i'm niether dead nor vegatated. stoned yes ! and life is very good. so mr drug education when will i die or vegatate......i'm waiting.
    look at george best...lying on a slab fighting for life.....booze.
    look at the stones......same age as george.never stop touring the world playing big music, shagging nice women, laughing..making millions dancing etc....all junkies....kieth richards been back on the heroin for years. plus SIR paul mcartney...SIR bob geldof.....anna ford news reader...deardrie barlow from coronation street used to buy her dope at the same place i got mine....this list of celebs could go on on on and on.
  • Options
    You seem to have got on a roll there, morrocan roll;)

Bloody true!:p