Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

University of Sheffield

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Prob just jinx myself but anyoine going there??? or applied ????????????

Let me know

Kate x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Went there.

Graduated a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    am there and having a lovely time indeed.

will hopefully graduate in two years. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    Brillant. are you at the uni or hallam???

Whats the town like??? where'd you live first year?????

Cheers
  • Options
    i'm at sheff uni, so many questions you have..... well, i really like the town for a start, it isn't too big, but isn't too small either. i didn't go into halls, ended up up living with friends who are 2nd years, but i know a little about them! going to uni is one those things that is what you make of it, but you could do a lot worse then apply to sheffield! add me on msn or e-mail me si tu veux odaddict@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Just to let you know ive added you to my MSN!!!
  • Options
    I'm going to Sheffield Uni (not Hallam) in September and I'm absolutely petrified. It's the second uni I've been to (went to Oxford last year but left), and if that was anything to go by, I'm really not sure that I want to go to uni at all.:( :(:(
  • Options
    Hello Matthew.
    Ive decided not to go to uni this year, possibly due to money (got a gap year job), maybe im scared that i don't want to go. I don't know. I really want to go to sheffield but now im worried i won't get the grades and i really hope Sheffiled accept me next year.

I do in a way know how you feel but i think as soon as you get there you'll be fine. Why did you leave last year??????

The thing is if you are like well what if i leave again, you could leave it for another year and see if it's what you want to do. Theres no point spending £1100 in fees if you're going to quit.

You probably got the sheffield letter saying the gym was like £349 for 3 years. If you go will you let m knowif it's worth it. I want to join but im not sure if it's going to be too crowded etc.

Matthew if you want to talk at any point, i have PM, msn, e-mail bloody hell you know the usual. Let me know and well i can use you for future reference to Sheffield. (.....and i'll expect you to put a good word in for me next year :D )

Love Kate x