Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to re-new a relationship?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HELP!!
I need help from neone who can help save my relationship with a great guy.
ok so heres the facts- weve been together now for almost 2years and resently things have started to lose there excitment. :( my boyfriend explaned it by saying it was like wen your younger n u get a new toy uve been after for ages and then you play with it no-stop for a while and then it starts to lose its excitment and interest, if u see what i mean??
well thats were weve gotten to and neither of us like it. but we duno wat to do.
so basicaly can neone give us ne tips of how to get things to last pls. has neone else been in this sorta situation b4?? im sure some one there has.
:)

Comments

• Options
    Do things to spoivce it up, get out of the same old rut. Have a dirty weekend away, try a new kinky position, do somethign out of the ordinary. Just do something to get outta the rut youve got into.
  • Options
    but wat like?? thats wat id like to know. its how to make things better again thats what we need help with.
  • Options
    Try and plan a nice break away or something like that, maybe you just need to spend some quuality time together to relight the old flame. Change the routine. You may have a routine of doing things now and its just getting boring, so change it. Go to new places, if theres a certain restaurant you always go to, or a certain club or whatever, change it. Try new things together, things you havnt done before.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Does your boyfriend know exactly how you feel about him? You could try being spontaneous with him. Many of the above cost money money cant buy love and affection. My relationship with my boyfriend sometimes seems a little dull but it is the things he does that get me weak at the knees.

Try cooking a romantic meal for him do you both live together? If not ask for your house to yourself invite him round say you need something to be fixed :D cook a meal with all the candles and then you know ;)

I hope everything works out but take it from someone who loves sentmental things it is always more special is you make them a meal or cards on their birthday (they are more personal and leaves you with money for when you may both need it) HE WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT TRUST ME ;)

goodluck *DEVIL*
  • Options
    You seem to be stuck in the same routine. Don't worry too much because most couples experience it from time to time.

Perhaps you should try to spend a week doing something different every night, just the two of you.

You could try going to the cinema, going bowling, out for a nice meal, walk in the countryside etc etc, and on the last night plan a romantic night in just the two of you, spice it up a little bit.

Sorry, thats all I can muster for now. :(
  • Options
    Go out in a group for a bit because when you get time alone you will appricate it more.

There must be something that the two of you haven't tried and that you both want to?
    Ever thought about going on holiday together, (you could always make Dan pay :D ) A romantic break away from people doing something different sun sea sand sex etc :D
  • Options
    re-new relationships

what i think people should do if they are renewing there relationships is to talk to them about it and see if they want to get back together and if you guys talk about it then you will be fine
  • Options
    :) thanks all :)
    weve made up now. hopefully well be ok again now. im being on my best behavour n not arguing and weve tryed a few new things out ;)
    thanks for all your sujestions ill try a few out!