Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

goodbye for now.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm off on my holiday. kind of working bizz holiday hopefully.
if it turns out to be a holiday where i sit in the sun sipping and smoking then fine but i am hoping to make a couple of bob as well.
officialy off to southern spain...if you go far enough south it becomes north africa.
i know you'll ALL miss me but thats life. tell you all about it next week.

Comments

• Options
    hope you have a great time. :)
  • Options
    Have a good one bud;)

As I am sure you will:D
  • Options
    Bastard! ;) Have a good'un!
  • Options
    I maybe reading too much into it but were you hinting that your going to north affrica to make a few quid?
    Morrocan hash anyone?
  • Options
    never mind presuming my holiday would be a criminal exercise.
    in morrocoo there are some people who have set up a legit biz making the most amazing ...teddybears. yes you read right.
    they will be selling here for about £45..........i expect to pay about
    £7.............this is white english folks trying to make money for themselves and the locals. i know someone who knew someone who almost met someone else.....................and what did i do ?
    i got as far as london to meet up with some friends and didn't get any further.
    i have had the most amazing time in friggin years in london of all places. eating, drinking and smoking lots and having a fking great time and am now back in lovely wales.
    the best laid plans aye ? it has turned out to be a few days in the rain that were the best for a long time.
    i will have to tell you about the teddies another time.
    this place is busy...not had time to read all the stuff but there must be someone i can have a go at.........but only when i get pissed off. at the moment i'm still buzzin'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    this place is busy...not had time to read all the stuff.

i know exactly what u mean mate..... since i`ve started full time work i only come and look once or twice a week and theres a million and 1 new threadz but when i used 2 check everyday nothin was happenin! me thinks i`ll have 2 start gettin even less sleep so i can keep up lol
  • Options
    morrocan roll:

wanker.gif

Only joking - welcome back bud

pimp.gif
  • Options
    and i love u 2 mr spliffy !
    now is this anyway for a future prime minister to behave i ask myself.