Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh the innocent days

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember your first pill, when I look back on those early days I cringe sometimes at the way I was, anyway just found this bloke describing his first, struck me as loved up bollocks on paper to the point it made me smile, those innocent dasy seem so distant :(

When I took a full pill for the first time, it was the most amazing experience I have ever felt. When it first started hitting, I wanted to be in a place in the club where I could just stay calm for a little while, so I went to the lounge. I sat down on the floor next to a kid in a K hole. I have never met him before in my life, yet when I saw him there with two of his friends trying to get him out of it, I felt like he was one of my closest friends. I couldn't leave him until he was able to get up. I sat there with them, asking if there was anything I could do to help. Finally, when he was able to move again, I asked his friends what his name was, so that I would always remember the first time that I helped someone who I will likely never see again in my life.

:D ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D Was I ever like that :eek: Imagine the poor guy in the K hole :D

Comments

• Options
    I'm still like that :;
  • Options
    YAY! I finally figured out a freaking avatar. Took me long enough.
  • Options
    my first experiences with weed were all giggles and hysterical
    laughter. that happens rarely these days but when it does it's brill. on the whole though i have never built up a resistence to cannabis. it still blows my socks off.