Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vibrators

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, My G/F Who is 14 admitted to using a vibrator a few months ago to me, and this upset me quite a lot, she said she didnt enjoy it and dont wanna do it again, but it plays on my mind all the time, whens shes not with me i think shes using it, should i be worried??

Comments

• Options
    I shouldnt think so, a vibrator can't get her pregnant and masturbation never hurt anyone as far as I am aware. Is this a crisis of ego perhaps?
  • Options
    Re: Vibrators
    Originally posted by Slim
    Hi, My G/F Who is 14 admitted to using a vibrator a few months ago to me, and this upset me quite a lot, she said she didnt enjoy it and dont wanna do it again, but it plays on my mind all the time, whens shes not with me i think shes using it, should i be worried??

Should she be worried about you tugging yourself off whilst thinking about *whoever* or looking at magazines?

No? thought not!

Dont worry, its not any reflection on you:)
  • Options
    Theres no need to get upset about it, whats the problem? Do you feel that your not good enough for her so shes resorting to a vibrator? Look dont worry, its better than turning to another guy, its a a perfectly normal thing for a 14 year old to be doing. She said that she didnt enjoy and wont be doing it again......so whats the problem here? :confused:
  • Options
    Well if you can't beat it, join it. Team up with the Vib, I doubt you girl friends didn't enjoy the vib. Maybe you guilt trip her or something. Or maybe at 14 she not using it right. If she has you backing on this you both can benefit!

I wouldn't look at vibrator being a threat, more of a helping hand!

Try using it on your gf if she up for it. Most girl you will come across now use vibrator.
  • Options
    Bandit4911 got it right ... you wank, she uses a vibrator ... what's the problem? Don't take it so personally, grow up and remember that masturbation is a healthy part of everyone's sexual experience.
  • Options

she said she didnt enjoy it and dont wanna do it again,

I would worry about this. Feeling guilty about masturbation (feeling she doesn't want to do it again) is a problem. People need masturbation (more so int he mid-late teens than later in life) to learn about their sexual response, and to learn what they enjoy physically.
    If you cannot get yourself off on your own, what chance do you have with some-one else?

And the fact that she didn't renjoy it is also kinda worrying, this implys that her guilt is getting in the way of her sexual pleasure, and again this can cause some pretty dire phycological hang ups later when sex gets more important.

I advise you print off the site fact sheet about female masturbation to let her read. Maybe you could read it yourself while you've got it.
    It will put her mind at ease, and maybe she wont feel obliged to lie to you int he future.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

she said she didnt enjoy it and dont wanna do it again,

Or maybe she just didn't use it properly :D
  • Options
    You think you've got it bad? My last girlfriend ran off with my bed linen. Said it provided better pillow talk.

B'dum...I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    pfft..
  • Options
    Originally posted by residentdork
    pfft..

I'm sure that was a very useful comment. :p
  • Options
    think i'll have to agree with harmless on this one, try using the vibrator with ur g/f. as said, she might not have been using it right (as where a helping hand could do the trick to get it right) me and my g/f have a healthy sex life. i bought a vibrator for her couple weeks back. one slightly embarrassed steve later walking out of ann summers after having to ask 'which one was best' and she loves it, either using it on her own or with me.

but the main thing, don't feel inadequate.
  • Options
    i bought one for my bird too, she was scared!! and i had to go through the embarrassing ann summers thing like above.
    i really wanted her to use it, especially in front of me but she was quite intimidated. weve used it once or twice together and she loves it. it can really enhance sex. but id much rather have a bird llike yours who used it without my suggestion. take advantage mate!!
    theres also a great trick she can do on you with it that will have you reaching for the stars!!!
  • Options
    yeah not normally embarrassed like that. buying condoms is easy now *oh the days of looking shifty in a petrol station at midnight and very quickly! buying them...LOL!* embarrassment this time 'cos g/f was with me in the shop :eek: