Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills in Ibiza - advice please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm pretty new to the clubbing scene and so far have been lucky enough to get all my pills from trustworthy sources. I'm considering a trip to Ibiza later in the summer and was just after some advice..... how easy is it to get hold of pills (and weed) out there and how can I avoid being sold dodgy pills? That sort of thing. Any advice is good...
Thanks;)

Comments

• Options
    They are easy to obtain of the lucky lucky men at about the price they are here, as for avoiding dodgy ones, its the same here, its very rare to find a 'dodgy' pill, but your always taking a small chance.
  • Options
    Pills are as easy to get hold of as alcohol pretty much. The only thing to watch out for is that they're twice as strong. My mate double dropped and he was totally spaced out, when normally he can handle it. You can only get hash in ibiza, and it's reasonably priced. There might be the odd geeza trying to sell some skunk, but they'll try and sell it for £60 an eighth or something ridiculous.
    Have fun.
  • Options
    I'd advise that you get a testing kit and take that with you, they're only two small bottles and will give you a good idea whats in your pill before you take them.
    As for pills being double as strong there, I'm sure thats not spread over all of them, they're crappy pills and good pills everywhere.
    Its never a wise idea to take pills without testing let alone double drop a pill you got from someone you didnt know, your asking for trouble.
  • Options
    Thanks for that guys.

Will definitely look into getting a pill testing kit. Anyone know a good place to get them in London?
  • Options
    Not sure where you can get them actualy I know you can buy them on the net piss easy, e-ztest.com I think or something like that.
    If you wanted to go to a shop I think wandering around Camden market might find you one.

As for buying pills there my mate bought his from a cafe, he just walked in and ordered his charlie, weed and pills along with his beer, then paid with his VISA! they are very open there about things. As always though never buy of someone in the street, they will rip you off, my advice would be to get a testing kit then try and find a cafe that sold pills, which shouldnt be too hard then test them there, if they're good then you can get them there the rest of your hols.