Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wildest fantasy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is your wildest fantasy, would you ever want to fulfill it, have you fulfilled it.

I think mine would be a MFM threesome (no MM though Im straight) Dont think it will ever happen though, because Im in a solid relationship and I sure as hell couldnt share her!!

Comments

• Options
    Cant say Ive really got a fantasy like that. Ive got pictures in my mind of the ideal night in with a boyf though, like what we'd do and how we'd do it if you know what I mean ;) and theres a few positions that look pretty amazing that I havnt tried yet. Cant say I'd like a threesome, not even with two blokes, that kinda thing just doesnt really appeal to me :o
  • Options
    I’ve got few “Wild fantasy” but no way I’m sharing them with you guys(Sorry:) ). I'll just go for the bird dressed in “princes layer”;) ;) outfit from star wars

Hmm, Or 3sum either way
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I’ve got few “Wild fantasy” but no way I’m sharing them with you guys(Sorry:) ).

spoilsport:(
  • Options
    I'll share them with you guys when I act them out, But I can't see that happening for a while.:( :o;)
  • Options
    I'll share them with you guys when I act them out, But I can't see that happening for a while.:( :o;)
    hehe, same, as mine are rather silly, or just toooooo wild. Actually, wild is an understatement. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

hehe, same, as mine are rather silly, or just toooooo wild. Actually, wild is an understatement. :p

Cmon then share em and stop teasin:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    Cmon then share em and stop teasin:)
    hehehe, okay............ No :p
  • Options

hehehe, okay............ No :p

bet you`ve not got any really:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    bet you`ve not got any really:rolleyes:
    lol what, just cuz I'm not telling? I think most people have fantasies, it's only to be expected. I'm just not prepared to share what mine are, although I have already admitted I do have a few. And my input is so.
    Anyways, yeah, keep thinking that.
  • Options

lol what, just cuz I'm not telling? I think most people have fantasies, it's only to be expected. I'm just not prepared to share what mine are, although I have already admitted I do have a few. And my input is so.
    Anyways, yeah, keep thinking that.

I know her fantasy......

It involves a chain, mask, handcuffs and some Bubble gum ;)

Ohh wait, that my "fantasy"silly me :p :rolleyes::p

No I'm sticking to my answer of before.I'll tell you my fantasy once they have been acted out!:)
  • Options
    Actually I think it involves a kiddie pool full of tomato juice, a garden spade and an overripe pineapple. lol

Definitely something you wouldnt want others to know about! :p
  • Options
    I have a few fantasies. Some going on the more ordinary route and a few others that are more...well, wild I guess. ;):D

I was planning on acting a few out but wasn't that in the mood and felt so self-conscious that it wasn't even funny and slightly ill (argh, stomach pain) which makes these things difficult.
  • Options
    All I can think about is a girl coming into my office at work, throwing everything on the floor and proceeded to hump my brains out...

So far, no luck!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BoneWagon
    All I can think about is a girl coming into my office at work, throwing everything on the floor and proceeded to hump my brains out...

So far, no luck!

That's very wishful thinking, I kind of wish that too after seeing some of the girls who work in the offices above me!!:eek: :D :eek:
  • Options

I know her fantasy......

It involves a chain, mask, handcuffs and some Bubble gum ;)

Ohh wait, that my "fantasy"silly me :p :rolleyes::p
    Wat? No it's not, stop stealing my ideas damn you!
    Fine, I'll have to resort to the one that involves a digital camcorder, a bucket of noodles, a lilo and a quad bike.
  • Options
    I'll have to resort to the one that involves a digital camcorder, a bucket of noodles, a lilo and a quad bike.

Plus two sticks of celery, some fairy cake cases and a hand whisk.:D :p:D
  • Options
    Dont forget the tea cosy! it just wouldnt be a fetish without the tea cosy!
  • Options
    I don't really have a wild fantasy, I mean I do think about things I've done with a guy & it gives me thrills all over again but no I do all the things I wanna do. My ex had a thing he wanted to put a torch up me so he could watch the light go in & out but hey I was not up 4 that as we'd only known eachother 3 weeks, funny how he never mentioned it 2 me again after I told him he'd have 2 try it 2
  • Options
    Well my MAIN fantasy involves 3-4 competition standard bodybuilders, lots of rubber gear and a large bucket of baby oil :)
  • Options
    Doesn't baby oil make the rubber perish? Dumb question, but I wonder about these things...

Yes, I know, it's a fantasy and might not happen in real life etc etc.
    :D
  • Options
    If its PVC rubber and not latex, the oil shouldnt affect it at all.
  • Options
    Well, we now all know what Karla's contemplating.
  • Options
    Well, we now all know what Karla's contemplating.

Don't pretend you aren't thinking about it too. ;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Don't pretend you aren't thinking about it too. ;):p
    I'll think what I want thankyou very much :p
    Anyways, I would never..... Everyone knows PVC rubber leaves me with a rash.
  • Options

Anyways, I would never..... Everyone knows PVC rubber leaves me with a rash.

You'll just end up using latex sans oil. :p

Or oil sans latex. :p;)

:D
  • Options
    i've always wanted to be tied up and have whipped cream eaten off me (chocolate sauce turns into wax, big no no!). i tried it with my ex and i think he loved the idea so much he forgot to give me a go!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *sugar*
    i've always wanted to be tied up and have whipped cream eaten off me (chocolate sauce turns into wax, big no no!). i tried it with my ex and i think he loved the idea so much he forgot to give me a go!
    Yep, always a good one :D

I'll let you in on a nice little one. Champagne. The bubbles are rather good at 'stimulating' people down under :D
  • Options
    oh! whipped cream is definately a must try, very enjoyable, then u get to shower each other off after:D ;)
  • Options
    oh! whipped cream is definately a must try, very enjoyable, then u get to shower each other off after:D ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by STEVE-4990

Yes, whipped cream is great fun (esp. if you have some handcuffs, silk scarves or whatever handy as well), but make sure you get some of the 'For People' stuff from Ann Summers or the like, as the stuff from Sainsbury's makes you smell of cheese :eek:

CD :rolleyes: