Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shave how?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i apologize first, i know this has been posted before, but i looked and i just could not seem to find it. so anyway here is my question, if you shave down there, or are hairless i should say, what do you do. i've tried shaving, i always get the razor stubble and can't seem to get it all off in the first place, i've tried hair removing creams and the same thing happens, as for waxing, i'm just to much of a wuss to even try that. so how do you get bare and smooth? i presume that stubble would not be very sexy for the guy.
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you just trim it into a nice tidy and neat 'bush'. I personally think it is awful when there is no hair down there on a bloke!
  • Options
    I was in hospital a few months ago for surgery to my lower intestine and had to be shaved down there
    Allthe barber did was to pour some talcum powder over the affected area,and just sharted shaving.And there was no discomfort at all.
  • Options
    Shave it!! Shave it now!:D

Bare looks so much better!:D (On a girl)

I used a razor on me, took fucking ages, If I were to do it again I'd trim it first then use the razor in the shower.

It makes it quicker to wash of the hair plus it should keep the blade hot!:)
  • Options
    Okay first it's best to do it with a new blade/new razor before you shave your arms or legs. It's best to use proper shaving foam or gel as this reduces nicks and nasty stubbly bits.

It may also help if while doing it you can sit on the side of the bath, that way you can actually see what you're doing and won't miss any bits.

I've been doing it for about a year now and it takes a lot of practice to get it right, you may want to try out different razors or gels to see what works best for you.

I've read that you're supposed to shave in the direction that the hair grows, but I find that if you do that it all ends up a bit stubbly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Like almost_innocent says, use a new razor, trim the hair first.

It's best to do it after a long soak in a hot bath, but if you don't have time for this, soak a facecloth in really hot water then place this over the area for a few mintues to let the steam soften the hair. Trust me, you don't want to skimp on this bit.

Shave in the direction the hair grows first, using long smooth careful srokes and rinsing the blades after each stroke. Then you can gently start shaving against the direction of the hair to achieve super smooth.

Moisturise thoroughly with a gentle moisturiser afterwards to keep the skin happy and hopefully that should solve your problems.

It takes time to do right, and the blades are expensive, but worth it in the end.
  • Options
    hi guys, i am new on this site so be gentle.

I am male and have been shaving down there for about a year, i have a small amount of hair in the middle but smooth around the sides and hairless balls.

All you girls out there, what do you think about this, is it a turn on?

Also do yoiu have any ideas about where guys should be shaven.
  • Options
    well i just shave down there trim first then shave with shave
    foam, u gotta be carefull around the scrotum though
    I know girls can go to places to get waxed down there , can guys??

:confused:
  • Options
    That could be an interesting experience. Bet it's painful though!:p
  • Options
    Use a hedge trimmer, works a treat so it does

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by forsky
    I know girls can go to places to get waxed down there , can guys??

I know guys who have had full body waxes for swimming, including pubes.

I wouldn't advise it though - apparently things go very red!
  • Options
    Hey, i love pube-less girls and am trying to convince my gf to do it. shes not keen and im sure it could be very tricky, also apparentyl it itches when it starts to grow back. I would also like to try it myself and i too was wondering if girls would find it a turn on or a bit freaky. i think i would turn myself on!!! but again imagine its pretty difficult and dont want to be scratching my crotch for the next month!!!
    I too am a swimmer and have used hair removal cream on much of my body, finding this the easier way but it still itches.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Romeo
    i think i would turn myself on!!!

Perfect. That way people be warned of the giant prick walking amongst them.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Very clever!!!;)