Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

kissing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there really much to fear about kisiing cause i had my 1st kiss ages ago but have not done it scared of bitting they lip or something stupid like that

Comments

• Options
    no need to worry about it mate. just relax and go with the flow
  • Options
    aaawwww

I can remember when I was really scared of kissing. I used to be so scared, then when I finally did it I couldnt believe what all the fuss was about. It comes naturally, Im sure you wont bite their lip, unless you get too carried away ;)

Theres certainly nothing to fear, believe me, I dont think anyone can have been as nervous as I was about kissing, but now I do it all the time ;)
  • Options
    Don't worry about it, chances are the other person will be just as worried as you are.
  • Options
    just make sure your breath is minty fresh :D
  • Options
    Yeah. Always brush your teeth.
  • Options
    lol That's so cute. Just chill out and you'll be a pro in no second. Just shove your tongue down their throat, and hey presto.
    Okay, that sounds rather vicous.

Basically, massage her/his tongue with yours, and don't slobber too much, keep it gentle (well... i guess that's up to you).

Don't forget your hands, they should be in action too, not just your mouth. And go for the neck too... mmm...oh yeah... Ahem.

So no, there's nothing to fear whatsoever. If you DO bite her lip or something (which I doubt you would), then just laugh, forget about it, and continue.... Have fun :)
  • Options
    Just make sure you don't lean to far into them, I always pull away after about 5-8 seconds once the lips meet so that she has to lean into me if she wants more, which mostly happens (works like a charm:D )

Keep them short and sweat at first, then you can prolong the kiss when you feel ready to. Its like most things in life, start of small then build up.

I've not kissed a girl in fucking ages so no doubt i'm well out of date!

Hmmm, maybe I should be asking this question:p :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I've not kissed a girl in fucking ages so no doubt i'm well out of date!

Hmmm, maybe I should be asking this question:p :o

Deary me guys... you know where I am if you need me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

Deary me guys... you know where I am if you need me.

Yes we do know where you are, your "Usually in Europe somewhere":p

It would help if I knew where you were in case I do need to call upon your serves;) :D
  • Options
    like Schnap me Baby said, just go with the flow. and make sure you don't bite. the first time I really got 'into it' with the last guy I dated, I thought he was trying to eat my lips. I was blunt and told him not to use his teeth. he said he thought I liked it. wrong, so very wrong. but he changed his ways ;)
  • Options
    kiss........:D :D:D
  • Options
    dont worry :)

Here you go have a peep at this! It tells u ALL!

For the girlies

For the Fellas

Enjoy kissing MWHA! x

:D:) :cool:
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Yes we do know where you are, your "Usually in Europe somewhere":p

It would help if I knew where you were in case I do need to call upon your serves;) :D
    services* You make me sound like some sort of ho! That's just not on! Anyways, as i was saying, yes, I'm usually in Europe somewhere.... And my services don't come free of charge y'know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

And my services don't come free of charge y'know.

Yeah. Train journey to Brussels. Can't believe you made me pay. It wasn't even good sex.

:D:D
  • Options
    Yes, well that was my plan. But it obviously didn't work as you keep coming back for more. I'll have to concoct yet another devious plot...
  • Options
    Kissing rocks it can b mind blowing.
    A few weeks ago I had the most amazing kiss ever, it was so nice I just never wanted it 2 end so I kept going back 4 more all nite. You should never worry about kissing if they're into you they'll make allowences or giude you in the right direction, just go with the flow and have fun.

I hope you get a kiss like mine soon

I can rock ur socks off. Go on touch me I rock :D