Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plz Read...i Need Help..this Is Serious!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK well just when i thought things were gonna be ok they get fucked up again.

I'm in a long distance realtionship, anyway my bf had to move house and i couldnt get in contact with him.So over a month has passed.
I use to call my bf's friend Ryan to find out if my bf was ok and if there was any messages for me.Anyway we became real good friends during this time.So Ryan started tellin me all this shit about my bf how he acts like he doesnt care about me bla bla bla.It ended in Ryan tellin me how Adrian was cheating on me.So I ended it.
Anyway I finally got a hold of adrian 3 days ago and when I spoke to him I went mad.Adrian started crying and got real upset because he couldnt believe it'd been so long since we spoke and when we finally do I go crazy and cuss him out.
So he started to explain himself and suddenly everything that Ryan had said started to make sense.When I asked if Adrian had left me any messages Ryan always said no.
When I asked if he had a number for Adrian he said no when he did.Ryan told me how he told Adrian that how I was pissed off coz he hadn't called me and that he was gonna loose me.And adrian told me how Ryan said *Oh melissa said if u dont call her in 2 days she said it's over* When I never said that at all.
I asked Ryan if Adrian knew we spoke a lot and had become close he said how he told Adrian we talk.But I was told by Adrian that how Ryan made a point of rubbing it in his face.Ryan use to cuss Adrian and say *Oh he only calls when he wants something* I asked Adrian if he had called Ryan in the past 2 weeks and he said he did,but when I'd ask Ryan he'd say he hasnt even heard from him.
Also Adrian explained that this girl was tellin every1 she was his gf,and the only one that saw them do anything was Ryan.Not my other friend Crystal.She said exactly what Adrian told me that she told her she was his GF.But she never saw them do anything.

The reason I say it all makes sense now it because Ryan ended up telling me he liked me and he also asked me to be with him.I told him no and made up some reason's but truth was I only wanted to be with Adrian.
But now Ryan is swearing BLIND he isn't lying and how he's gonna go over to see Adrian.And basically beat him up.

What the hell can I do...I'm tryin 2 call Adrian and no1 is picking up.What the hell do I believe.Is Adrian lying or is Ryan.
I know who I want to believe and it's Adrian,that's why I'm asking you guys because then I can have an HONEST opionion.
It can't be one sided ya know???

This is all messed up I just don't know what to think.Adrian went mad when I told him what Ryan said.If it was true he could of told me to get lost he didn't have to explain himself.But he was really hurt that I believed Ryan.But at the same time Ryan has gone of the hook and is saying *Ask any1* they will tell you he lies all the time. Why would he get so mad?

WHAT DO I DO?????
plz reply I mean you don't even have to write an explanation u can simply put *Believe Adrian or Believe Ryan*

I'm feel so helpless..I'm sorry I didnt explain this too well but I'm panicking:( If Adrian gets beaten up it's all my fault.

Comments

• Options
    I would say believe adrian. It sounds like ryan was just trying to come between you two so he could have you for himself :confused:
  • Options
    You know, I reckon that Adrian is the truthful one. A similar thing happened to me a mate tried to wreck two really good friendships by always saying to one of the people that the other two were bitching, but it was bollocks...nevermind.

It happens.

But tbh, I think you should maybe think about ending the distant relationship, cos it will surely end later on. Distance relationships only really work when there is nothing that destabilises it. and I am afraid it will.

Oh, and if Ryan beats adrian up, break Ryan's kneecaps...;) :mad: :eek:
  • Options
    *shrugs* Tell em to both go to hell and find someone who lives close to you.

Your boyfriend should be punished for dropping out of contact for a month. In this day and age there is simply no excuse for that. For fucks sake, pay phones still exist, don't they!?

Your boyfriend's mate should be punished for being a little fuck.

And you should be punished for being so incredibly stupid in the first place.

Gargh.
  • Options
    Ya know...It's good your being honest but do you have to be so fuckin rude about it all.
    If your gonna be like that why did you fucking bother replying...next time do me a favour and don't bother because you don't have anything to say which is remotely interesting, actually you have nothing to say which is of any help.
    It's not like you care but you just pissed me off even more.And I'm sure this forum isn't about making people irrated they already have thing's to deal with which they feel are important to them..
    So thank's anyway but I'd rather you didn't bother it saves me the hassell of gettin stressed out because of rude people such as yourself.
  • Options
    *shrugs*

Next time I'll use longer words to try and avoid hurting you.
  • Options
    Poop

Yeah, Turtle, it was rude.

but you know you could just report him instead of having a go.

Anyway, I think you should just get rid of both of them. they are causing this much trouble, and nothing is getting solved by keeping them either as friends or anyting else. Just let go.

And I have to say I agree with a lot of what turtle says, just not the manner in which it was said.
  • Options
    I think adrian is telling the truth although it is strange how he dropped out of contact like turtle said he knew your number obviously if his mate knew it. its not that difficult to ring you and ask how you are and what is going on. It all seems a little strange to me :confused: