Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Very serious!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since April '00, I found it pleasurable to masturbate "downwards", ie. forcing a finger or two down on my penis and swirling them around thus preventing an errection, but it's only recently I've noticed it won't go errect at my command when I attempt to do it the proper way, and even when it rarely does won't stand to attention. It purely flops towards me. The head looks like all the "wet" has worn away, leaving a very dry, weak look, and even when errect that part still feels soft and vunerable. I'm able to pull back my foreskin very far to show underneath is swarmed with liquid. I'm in no pain as such, just mentally. I'm only three inches (six errect) to begin with, no woman would want me.

I've considered seeking medical help, but that would mean a herd of operations and things would never be the same again. Family would find out, as would my friends, I couldn't cope with the emnbarrasement. I've even considered suicide, I don't know what to do, I'm so scared, I'm doomed.

Comments

• Options
    im not sure i understand most of what youve said, but six inches when erect is the average size, so dont worry about that. I doubt youd need an operation either, If your having trouble getting an erection, its probably a hormonal thing.
  • Options
    Look mate dont worry about it too much, and most certainly get the thought of suicide out of your head!

When people masturbate they tend to do it the same way as they get used to how they like it. This means that when they try it another way they often find it doesnt work as well as their bodies are so used to being aroused the other way. Youve been doing it the same way now for over two years, which means that now your trying to do it another way its not gonna work as well because your body is now used to the other way. Thats why people who masturbate are advised to do it in different ways so that they can still orgasm when having sex as there bodies will be used to different ways and not just use to the one.

Keep on trying in different ways and I think that over time it should work, your bodies just so used to the other way that now your trying something else its not working as well as it wants you to do it the other way, the ways its use to.
  • Options
    I can't quite understand your unique form of wanking:confused:
    But all I can say, is go & see a doctor, if things don't seem normal, or not as they were before.
    The size of your willy isn't a problem though, that seems normal.
    Think of your health & future, & swallow your pride & embarresment.:cool:
  • Options
    Not sure about this post, seems a bit unusual/difficult to read. If you're having problems, it may be nothing to do with masturbation, so as everybody else has suggested, you should see a doctor.

I'm afraid that's all the reassurance and advice that can be given at this stage.
This discussion has been closed.