Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pregancy --- Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi. Me & my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for over a month . and last week he stayed over @ my house the whole week and had a lot of " private time" . So , of course... we did the nasty . We used condoms for about 4 days . and then we didn't have any more and no way of getting any... so we just had sex. I started my period last night , but I'm vomiting like crazy and have really bad back aches .... is it possible to be pregant and be having your period . please someone help . :(

Comments

• Options
    I have heard of situations where people can have what they think are periods whilst they are pregnant. My advice is get straight to your doctor/family planning clinic now!! Good luck
  • Options
    NEVER HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO BE PREGNANT.

ENOUGH SAID.

but yes, you can bleed if you are pregnant and i get awful backaches with my period, so who knows, but see a doctor.
  • Options
    stupid girl, have you never heard of the pill?
  • Options
    If you period has come at the time you expected it to, and it lasts as long as it usually does, and the heaviness of your flow is normal, then it's probably just your period. However, if I were you I'd still buy a pregnancy test just to be sure. I'd also consider going on the pill!
  • Options
    It is possible to bleed and be pregnant. Get to the clinic or the GP STRAIGHT AWAY.

It is also possible to have these symptoms if you are having an ectopic pregnancy. This is a pregnancy that starts in the fallopian tube instead of the womb, and is highly dangerous. You must rule out the possibility of this.

Sorry to scare you, but you need to get medical attention right now.

If nothing else, I hope this puts you off unprotected sex. Plan ahead, and get loads of condoms free from a local clinic next time.
This discussion has been closed.