Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boobies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Question: Do guys care what their girlfriends boobs look like ? i mean if they stuck out, or were mis-shaped ? or didnt look very much like boobs ?! Thankyou, SweetLeaf.

Comments

• Options
    Depends what you mean by misshaped...If they looked like a schoolbus or something then i might have a problem..You rarely get tits that dont look like tits, not unless youve been in some kind of disfiguring accident.
  • Options
    i think no matter what size shape or form : large ones or petite boobs,they're all part a the shape of a lady. just be proud of them;) ;):)
  • Options
    I second Pedro. All women are unique in terms of shape and size, just like us blokes I presume:)
  • Options
    Have a look in the Health forum - there's an identical question in there at the moment.
  • Options
    agreed.
    boobs are boobs...they're all good;)
    what can i say that the others aint already said?:)

edited to add that i dont look at anyone elses boobs (if my girlfriend reads this i cant get in shit for it)

:( i think i had better stop digging now:(

Braidsta
  • Options
    no matter which way you put it boobs r boobs r boobs r boobs! So the guy will just be happy (,not to menchin horny,) to be seeing them. Altho, i dont really like pointy ones, but even thoughs r boobs and i would rather be playing with them than all by my self!