Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

verdict

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

earlier I was talking to my ex's mum and she said that they were a wedding reception last night and "Lady in Red" in came on and my ex said "Ann loves that song" and started talking about a red velvet dress I had. The thing is that "lady in red" was one of our songs and we used to play it on special occassions and things like that. Also the red velvet dress was one of the items of clothing that she loved to see me in and liked me wearing.

Does it mean she is missing me or what? I'm so confused

AnnMarie

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if it means she is missing you, or more like she is missing what you had together. If that song meant so much to the two of you then shes bound to say things like that when she hears it, it just brought back memories for her and reminded her of the good times I suppose.
  • Options
    When you split with someone you obviously miss them, especially if you were with them a long time. She is probably just feeling this.

Just because you miss someone doesn't mean you have ambitions of geting back together. Take it as s ign that what you had was special and cannot be easily forgotten, but remember there is a reason you are no longer together.