Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The badges

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
What do the numbers in the grey circles mean?

ggmt7jego5t7.jpg
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,316 Part of The Furniture
    The numbers indicate the level of the badge. :) So for the post badges for example, the first one you get is 1 post, the second is 10 posts, third is 100 posts, etc.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    @JustV that went straight over my head lol 😅
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 825 Part of The Mix Family
    edited March 3
    Happy Sunday!

@JustV @TheMix

Do you think itd be possible to design a special badge for milestones like 500 hugs/lol/thanks
    Numbers like 500 and 100 have always seemed kind of special and maybe it would cool to have a different badge. Instead of just a heart with a number. Even if the community designed it

But I understand this may not be logistically possible. Sorry for the bother, its just something ive wondered for a while
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    SpaceOtter wrote: »
    Happy Sunday!

@JustV @TheMix

Do you think itd be possible to design a special badge for milestones like 500 hugs/lol/thanks
    Numbers like 500 and 100 have always seemed kind of special and maybe it would cool to have a different badge. Instead of just a heart with a number. Even if the community designed it

But I understand this may not be logistically possible. Sorry for the bother, its just something ive wondered for a while
    Lovely idea! We don't have the resources to design badges ourselves, but if someone in the community wanted to design some, we could at least consider them. :)
  • Options
    @SpaceOtter I was just messing around with it u can design them <3
  • Options
    Sorry @River sorry i didn't mean it like that. Theyre really awesome! It would be cool if they could be considered.
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    edited March 4
    I mean there's no shortage of badges that could be designed. :) We could easily have a group of you creating them for the community if you wanted to put designs forward.

A few conditions for the designs:
    • The full image size for the badge must be 200 x 200 px
    • They must be clearly readable at 40 x 40 px (the thumbnail size shown on profiles)
    • They must be saved as .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .svg

So if y'all want to throw some designs out there please do - if needed we can have a vote on different designs for the same badge. Could be a fun little poll. :)
  • Options
    Im sorry, i didn't mean to be rude or childish @JustV @River , i just said it because I wanted you to know i wasn't expecting the team to have to redesign them.
    Im sorry
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    Big hugs @SpaceOtter
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    I also don't mind creating any badges as well maybe a space themed one maybe ???
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films