Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Think way

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,984 Community Veteran
How do u think about a different thing, positive stuff
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Tate documentarys r not the best thing to watch wen ur feeling fragile
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Also is it normal to act weird 4 a while after therapy?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Today I wrote 2 a4 pages full of wat I wanted to tlk about away frm every1 in the class, why don't ppl check if I'm OK?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hey @ellie2000 how are you doing today? <3 Its completely normal to feel or act differently after therapy, we all respond differently to it. its a hard thing to do when talking a lot about what you've been through/are going through, we're proud of you, you're doing so well <3 have you done anything this week that's made you smile? or something someone has done to make you feel happy?
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    How do u think about a different thing, positive stuff

I find that journaling my thoughts helps me when I'm feeling negative because it's a good way to release your emotions if you don't feel like verbally talking about them, I also find drawing helps even tho I'm terrible at it haha. And it is totally normal to act different after therapy because it can be such a new experience that may take a while to get use to but it's so worth it in the end! Sending love <3