Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What phone do you have?

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,307 Wise Owl
I only have a Samsung A13, I don't really full like it but it was cheap so that's good. Might get a flagship phone next

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    I had to check because I didn’t know lmao but it’s an iPhone 11, not sure how good that is either lol
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Ahaha I have a Motorola :flushed: We don't talk about that...
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    @Loz nothing wrong with that especially if you like it plus it probably is cheap so saves a lot of money
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    I have an iPhone 14 but it’s not great, the battery is shite and it’s overheating a bit. I should probably get it looked at. The one I had before that, my iPhone 10, was my absolute baby and it lasted nearly 3 years. I can’t see this one outliving it
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    a samsung a51
  • Options
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    a samsung a51

I had that before this, I still have it
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    I think I got a samsung A21 I think i can't remember but its an android phone. I used to have a samsung galaxy fame years ago which was quite tiny and could fit into the palm of my hand. I have fancied the new flipphones but I know they are super pricey and I like my phone at the moment because it's got a good camera on there and I do like to do photography.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    FordRanger wrote: »
    a samsung a51

@FordRanger thats cool
    do you reckon its worth getting some of the newer models in your opinion? i feel like with the a53 onwards they just made the phone wider. also with my a51 i have the 4G version, so id eventually have to start using a 5G network
  • Options
    FordRanger wrote: »
    a samsung a51

@FordRanger thats cool
    do you reckon its worth getting some of the newer models in your opinion? i feel like with the a53 onwards they just made the phone wider. also with my a51 i have the 4G version, so id eventually have to start using a 5G network

@toffuna101 maybe but I had charging issues with mine so got a new phone and got the same issue now. Also had the same issue with a galaxy s8 I had too. So I would maybe suggest the Google pixel 7a, maybe spend a bit more that the a53 but it looks good, I might try Google pixel next.
  • Options
    @FordRanger ill keep that in mind for the future, thank you
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    I have an iPhone XR and it’s pretty run down and cracked 😢. I’m thinking about getting a Google pixel or a Samsung cause I’ve heard they’re good for photography
  • Options
    @FordRanger ill keep that in mind for the future, thank you

No worries
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Sunshine12 wrote: »
    I have an iPhone XR and it’s pretty run down and cracked 😢. I’m thinking about getting a Google pixel or a Samsung cause I’ve heard they’re good for photography

I've seen a lot of google pixels at the moment and they do look very good too. I know that with the newer edition of the google pixel you can change people's facial expressions in photos and pictures too <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Amy22 yess I’ve seen the ads showing that too and it seems so cool, I reckon it’d be great for me too since candid photos of myself aren’t my speciality 😬 😂
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Changing facial expressions sounds like it could make for some really funny photos lol
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe i can only image how crazy some of the pics could get ahahha
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    I got the iPhone 14 Pro Max. It's okay. The camera is pretty good and I love taking photo's so it's good for me. :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    Samsung A53 5G
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,074 Wise Owl
    iPhone 11
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,135 Wise Owl
    edited February 21
    Samsung A53
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨