Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Film chat

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
edited February 18 in General Chat
Basically just creating this thread as an excuse to say I watched Devil Wears Prada for the first time last night, and I have to say, brilliant movie. I feel like Anne Hathaway is always so good!

What have you guys been watching lately?
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    honestly i havent been watching any films recently, just random documentaries and series on bbc iplayer and youtube
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    ooh which ones @toffuna101? any in particular you'd recommend?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    JustV wrote: »
    Basically just creating this thread as an excuse to say I watched Devil Wears Prada for the first time last night, and I have to say, brilliant movie. I feel like Anne Hathaway is always so good!

What have you guys been watching lately?

Omg I think I watched the Devil wears Prada in secondary school as part of my media course I took for A levels and GCSE'S. It's so good isn't it and Anne Hathaway is a classic!.

I haven't been watching much films as of lately because my focus is meh right now. Except I guess youtube is liking watching a movie?. I have been heavily using Youtube.

Though I will say there is one film I do want to see and it's Ghostbuster's Frozen Empire. I'm hoping it's just as good as the last one they made Afterlife which was alright but kind of had the same plot of the first film. I'm hoping to see more ghosts and creatures similar to the real ghostbusters series which you can find on youtube or even Extreme Ghostbusters (which is an old throwback from years ago).

On Wednesday though I might be going to see my friend's documentary as he created a documentary on the film director Neil Breen and it's kind of like a vlog and film in a film. Can't wait to see it be screened in the cinema they work in <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    edited February 18

@JustV if you like environmental science, planet earth III
    theres now a uk version of survivor on bbc iplayer
    if you want to watch fictional secondary schoolers and staff beef watch waterloo road (the revamped version, i havent watched the old one)
    if you want to watch a psychological social experiment involving deceit, betrayal and justice watch the traitors (a reality TV show. probably the only one i tolerate rn apart from survivor due to its nostalgia)
    if you want to watch a documentary based on opoid addiction (potential TW) you can search it up on YouTube
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    toffuna101 wrote: »

if you want to watch fictional secondary schoolers and staff beef watch waterloo road (the revamped version, i havent watched the old one)
    if you want to watch a psychological social experiment involving deceit, betrayal and justice watch the traitors (a reality TV show. probably the only one i tolerate rn apart from survivor due to its nostalgia)
    if you want to watch a documentary based on opoid addiction (potential TW) you can search it up on YouTube

I've seen the first series of the traitors and heard it's good as well. I need to watch the second series on catch up because I missed it. Waterloo road is also very good too.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 251 The Mix Regular
    toffuna101 wrote: »

I am rewatching the old version of waterloo road atm, would really recommend if you like the new ones!